This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by za gophar
    maybe randlelel or whatever (that name confuses me :S)
    DAMN! You sure are to smart for us when ONE word confuses you. Especially since that one word is sitting right IN FRONT of you.
    :yawn:

Comment

Dis... bear in mind that my IQ is the same as yours.... is it still 4?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
        Dis... bear in mind that my IQ is the same as yours.... is it still 4?
        Eugh dont tell everyone It was 120 somethin but for the sake to look good im gonan say 162

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          Can we just cut through all this bullshit and just openly admit that secretly we all hate each other.

God DAMN I love this forum.
          I fucking hate Spiderman. That guy is a flaming dipshit.
          -Knot
          2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
          Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

DAMN! You sure are to smart for us when ONE word confuses you. Especially since that one word is sitting right IN FRONT of you.
            have a cow man! i was only being half serious when i said that anyway. it looks kinda like randal and sounds like it too, but its not, and i didnt care enough to look down the page to find out how to spell it.

That's quite so natural, TW is the biggest zone, and therefore it is virtually impossible that there would not be an idiot or two (or 21234578).
            i said ratio (# of idiots / # of poindexters) so it doesnt matter how many players the zone has.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

TK, Mattey

Heh

Comment

have a cow man! i was only being half serious when i said that anyway. it looks kinda like randal and sounds like it too, but its not, and i didnt care enough to look down the page to find out how to spell it.
                wth is a randal?
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Assorted ramblings

I tend to think this is not the case of players having low IQs, but more accurately, a growing problem of vanity.

I suppose it's a good thing these little kids have self confidence and aren't out there blowing their brains out from depression, but sometimes I wish they were.

Aren't they getting their regular intake of ritalin and tranquillisers I wonder?

One would think they're too busy spending their welfare handouts on internet connections when it should be better used supplying them with their medication.

Comment

I've got some new ones:

When did javs stop aiming and start hoping people would fly into their bombs?

Sharks can't do their jobs unless they have spiders and warbirds covering them. Why is it that people think this problem can be solved by changing their spiders and warbirds into more sharks?

Levis. -nt-

When given the choice of flying through either the hole without the mine and the hole with the mine, why do people always take the one with the mine, blindly assuming it belongs to their team?

Why do people still ram mines when their shark is right behind them?

Why can't javs learn to fly into the flag room BEFORE firing, even after killing half their attack with their bouncies numerous times?
                    When telling someone that they have no idea at all how to base, why do they insist on proving you wrong by challenging you to a duel by the bottom safe?

Comment

i agree with all of those. especially the jav one, i HATE javs near the fr. attacking ones will launch a bomb rigtht up through the door and expect it to kill something... and theyre right, it bounces and kills another team mate. and how about those javs right up on the top part that line up their shots thru the holes in the flag bar? They shoot right as u fly by, and half the time it explodes before it goes all the way thru the hole and u die.

or sharks who put 4 mines RIGHT in the door, then the all get repped at once in a mighty explosion, EMPing and killing everyone within the blast radius.

and warzone? i could go on for days! levis levis LEVIS. people waste recources spending time greening, get on a attacking terr, tk the team and die instantly, and then green up again. levis are good for defense, for instance in the upper right base, it is really good to fire down the row of holes in the tight space that attackers must pass thru. then people will start yapping about lag, but they dont even realize that the weapons arent as strong as in pubs. how about when someone gets a flag and then goes to the flagroom and backs up and sticks to the wall till their time is up, and the flag gets placed on the other side of the wall?

and MILKING. u might as well just go to a pub, get on the freq with the flag, and switch as needed. they are equally lame, but most of the time being in the pub would be a faster way to get points. some people have said to me when i Un-nueted a flag and won that i ruined their so-called "good" basing. yeah right, most people stayed in the arena for another game afterward, and that actually gave the losing team a chance instead of knowing that when they got too close they would lose.

and by the way, randal is a name. i dunno if i spelled it right tho. randal? randle? randel? who knows>? randy is short for it.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

They shoot right as u fly by, and half the time it explodes before it goes all the way thru the hole and u die.
                        Its your fault if you start flying when he starts moving, dont go there if he starts to shoot....
                        :yawn:

Comment

Yeah, but usually they shoot when you're already in there. And nothing else is.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            I hate when levis try to convince a shark that his single L3 mine is a better option than the shark's L2 mines in defending the flag room entrance on the grounds that "the l2 mines will get repped and kill me".

Ever notice how a levi on the roof will send half your team panicking while a levi in the lower room gets no reaction?

Don't you find it weird that some people will call you a newbie based on the information that they had never seen you in their entire 2 month career in TW?

Don't you find it sad that most TW players look at you like an idiot when you try to tell them that Subspace was once released on CD?

Don't you hate when terrs ask why no one is attaching to them despite their numerous calls for help... in pub chat?
                            HAHAHAHAHA TRUE!

A couple days ago, I was in pub (probably spawning) and a fella gets killed by me. He called me a newbie so I took time out of prolly spawning to "hunt" this fella.

In conclusion, I took more time to duel this fella. ?go duel and he had no clue where he was. All in all, I clobbered him and he gave an excuse that it was his brother that was playing. So I dueled him again to drill realism into his head and once again... clobbered.

See, the best thing is to not say anything back when they insult you... It is so.. unproffessional even though ss is not even a proffession =P plus, they get the point and can't say anything back =D

Oh yeah, Don't you hate all the little holes in lower/upper base? It gives levs and javs the perfect shot. Wait... I like that.
                            When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                            -John

Comment

Isn't it amusing when some wierdo threatens to ban you cuz they say they are a moderator?

Thay happened to me a couple times, but not recently... Does anyone know if wierdos do that anymore?
                              When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                              -John

Comment

I've been treathened to get banned, a couple of days ago...

can't remember who, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X