• Show
Clear All

• trench, trench2 in extreme games

thats where hardcore TW players are when TW server goes down

few things tho:

weasel and levi are of old setting
    lots of people in spec
    Wont die, no surrender 2

Extremely boring and unfun. I only go there to hangout and to idle to use my ?chat's.
    sdg

Comment

trench and trench2 arenas in EG have the same settings as trenchwar public arenas.

except for weasel and levis ... they are of old TW pub settings
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

the warbird doesn't FEEL like a warbird. i don't have that feel I do when i control a warbird in TW. It just doesn't feel the same. and EG has ?go wbduel.... those pieces of crap.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
          the warbird doesn't FEEL like a warbird. i don't have that feel I do when i control a warbird in TW. It just doesn't feel the same. and EG has ?go wbduel.... those pieces of crap.
          I get that SAME exact feeling. Like the rotation speed is slower or something...

Definately not the same feeling, anyhow.
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

yeah i was owning that newb flashlight in there. with a cloak of course . when im not in tw im a newb so i use newb ships $$$

Comment

I just read KJW post, being up around 11 EST. Yep, I had a feeling it may be a DoS attack. For all we know some disgruntled ex-tw player might be trying to destroy TW server.

I suspect this may have occurred over some time now? Cuz in th e last 2months my pings have acted strangely... sometimes I wondered if someone hacked my machine.

My main problem, has been lagspikes and c2s/s2c....

Ohya, i was playing in pub0 last night, and tons of people were lagging out in pub...some of you others will recall.

I hope they put an end to these menace, so we can all enjoy are favorite zone.

It was funny today, how some of us were contemplating switching over to EG zone.

Yes, the Warbird sucks in it... rotation speed is so fast in all ships. I found weasel and terrier are almost like trench wars warbird.

I have always like a ship with above average speed, and medium firepower.

But for me EG is in Seattle, very close so my ping times are better... I hated EG at first, but it is sort of fun. There was some friendly people there, even though we were newbs in there, they respected that fact we just played in other zones. Some of them explained to us about EG. I think there flagging pub maps are interesting. I wonder why they don't have something similiar in TW. 1 big spawn area in middle and tons of forts (Structures) to store your FREQ's flags... our pub arena's should really be called CTF pubs..to be precise.

Oh well this downtime forced me to look more closely at other zones.

This was funny to read from the EG website:
              -
              TW Invasion - EG News

Seems TW is down and TWers are invading EG. So if you notice the Trench or Trench2 subs open and full of people, that is why. Just put up with em, and they'll eventually crawl back to their holes in TW once its back up.

Thanks

Wednesday, 12/03/2003 - PoLiX
              -

crawl back to their holes...lol
              Last edited by WiseCherub; 12-04-2003, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X