Need to find an audio driver..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find an audio driver..

Was clearing some programs today and I accidentally deleted the audio driver for my Vid card. Anyone know where I can get it again from? The cd that came with the card doesn't work (I had to go get the display driver off of the internet) and I tried to find it on the ATI site but it doesn't look like they have it. My card is a Radeon 9600 SE (128 MB DDR) and I use Windows XP. Can anyone help me out?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

they have audio drivers for video cards? sounds strange...

Comment

Yeah. If u are sure its audiodriver u are looking for its not for that card. try to check what audiocard u have from device manager and go to the producers homepage. im sure they have it.

Comment

EDIT: Found the mobo cd with the audio drivers and such. Thanks for the help though guys.
        Last edited by Liquid Blue; 12-29-2003, 01:59 PM.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X