?chat=twd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?chat=twd

for any captains or assistants who don't know about it, use this chat to schedual games.

that's not the reason i'm posting this though. the twd chat is incredibly annoying. 80% of the time it is just red spam on your screen from people who aren't even on a squad, or don't have the power to get matches. if you want to talk to ppl join ?chat=tw, or any of the private chats that are spammed in arenas to get people to join.

maybe we can do something like we have with staff chat, have a list of player names who can access it, in this case twd caps and assistants?

wouldn't completely solve the problem, but it would make it alot better i think.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

I'd second that, for that is the same reason I left the TWD chat
    DELETED

Comment

agreed i left it while i was on staff, between staff chat, cripz chat and TWD chat my screen was constant red.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

doing a DD for me was impossible with all the messages. 10 chats >.<
        DELETED

Comment

When i was an assisstant on melee i wouldn't even go onto twd chat until we wanted a match, i even sloted it in at the end of my chats and it was just irritatingly annoying spam. I like rands idea.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I hate that chat so much. It's always like Machine of God (is he even on a squad?) talking about some stupid shit. It's useful for finding matches, but I still end up dropping the chat about 3 times a week when I can't take it anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X