shrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shrap

it was voted out in TWL. I'll just ask again: shrap in TWJT, yes or no?
    Yes
    34.48%
    No
    65.52%

never
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

shrap should NEVER be in any league games except basing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
        shrap should NEVER be in any league games except basing.
        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

may be the shrapnels should be unpredictable...like in pub
          things worth playing subspace:

volcs, gamma, ayden, zerzera, evasive

Comment

shrap HAS to be included... it is PART of the game.. if you're a good jav you should be able to deal with, as well as use, shrap. the game shouldnt be doctored
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

shreap is alrite in ?go javs but not for something competitve where ppl wioll...pull their hair out ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                shrap HAS to be included... it is PART of the game.. if you're a good jav you should be able to deal with, as well as use, shrap. the game shouldnt be doctored
                WTF is you talking about?!?!?!?! SHRAP IN ELIM IS OKAY. SHRAP IN PUB IS OKAY. SHRAP IN SOME RANDOM ARENA IS OKAY. BUT IN LEAGUES? YOU IZ BE CRRRRRAZY!

if it ever happens... don't whine when your only chance of winning is destroyed by a lucky simple shrap that came at you from other side of arena in spawn. thanks.

part of the game. PFFT. We whould get rockets too then, right?

Comment

WTF is you talking about?!?!?!?! SHRAP IN ELIM IS OKAY. SHRAP IN PUB IS OKAY. SHRAP IN SOME RANDOM ARENA IS OKAY. BUT IN LEAGUES? YOU IZ BE CRRRRRAZY!

if it ever happens... don't whine when your only chance of winning is destroyed by a lucky simple shrap that came at you from other side of arena in spawn. thanks.

part of the game. PFFT. We whould get rockets too then, right?
                  Rofl Rockets would be a very interesting twist =P
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

shrap in TWJT

well, it would be a change for the worst. And besides, leagues if for l33t ppl, so there would be no need for shrap in the first place cause the shots are perfect.
                    Dsin> moi
                    Kian> moi
                    Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
                    Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
                    Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

Absolutely shrap in. Shrap is like vulching.. you need to take care of everything. Think about things you do and where you go and try to predict things. Using and dodging sharps needs skills.. and winners should have skills to do everything.. not just shooting bombs randomly
                      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                      Server> dont worry mirror
                      Server> shark fits your tits
                      Peace <ZH>> shut up
                      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                      1:Hercules> im level 90
                      1:Hercules> in 9d
                      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I voted for shrap because I think shrap helps lower the bridge between new players and veteren players. With shrap you may get the occasional luck kill, but it also makes it more difficult to dodge. When shrap was in every jav arena, including leagues, I noticed how people that were vets and who weren't had scores similar to each other. It adds competitiveness to vets that may not have had it, and are spoiled by owning new players. At the same time it allows for new players to enjoy the game more and make more kills improving their fun factor. Since TWT is going to be a combination of both new squads (and players) and old squad (and players) shrap should be included in this league to balance the skill levels.

At first it is hard to get used too, but with time people adapt to the change and accept it. Yes on shrap!
                        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Originally posted by FLaBiN
                          I voted for shrap because I think shrap helps lower the bridge between new players and veteren players. With shrap you may get the occasional luck kill, but it also makes it more difficult to dodge. When shrap was in every jav arena, including leagues, I noticed how people that were vets and who weren't had scores similar to each other. It adds competitiveness to vets that may not have had it, and are spoiled by owning new players. At the same time it allows for new players to enjoy the game more and make more kills improving their fun factor. Since TWT is going to be a combination of both new squads (and players) and old squad (and players) shrap should be included in this league to balance the skill levels.

At first it is hard to get used too, but with time people adapt to the change and accept it. Yes on shrap!
                          This isn't elim.

>>LEAGUES <<

Comment

i wont protest if shrap is removed... but i wouldnt if it was included... and there was no "it doesn't matter" option so..
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

This isn't elim.

>>LEAGUES <<
                              If you check out how TWT is going to run it is almost like an elim for squads.
                              "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                              flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Working...
                              X