Eligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarK!
    If 1 day or 3 days a player could play for a new squad every week which would result in alot of squadhopping and complaining etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
      i like 5
      I'd have to agree with Howard the Duck =/

Even though I said 3... 5 is better, because you can sign up on Saturday, Sunday, and you'd be ready next weekend! O_o
      // cool //

Comment

I think Annux should be unbanned and eligible to play before TWT starts.
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
          I think we should make eligibility 9 days. Why? Because it makes people think about leaving their squad because if it's nine days its definite they can't play the week they hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I would also like to suggest 5 days instead of 3.
              "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
              flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

i'd say 4 or 5..

Comment

Hmmm it should be a 5 eligibilty period... but another small period of time (2-3 days) before you can join another squad... like a waivers system.. to prevent hopping
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Hi, I'm Annux and I just found out this forum existed.

Comment

The eligibility period for TWD will be 3 days, which starts at the moment a player joins the squad roster on the TWD website.

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath
                        you need to have a sign up period with no delay though at the start, for squads other then TWL squads who are already signed up

unless you are willing to let those squads that want to sign up to be able to add their rosters to the sign up for rosters on the TWL site right now....so that they can have their rosters eligible before we get started
                        Thanks Captain Obvious
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

You'll have plenty of time to sign up. You can sign up at least 1 week in advance before TWD starts.

Rostered squads on the TWL website won't have to sign up.

Comment

i like 5 days. seems just right $

Comment

Yes, start accepting squad applications at twleagues.org

k thx
                              http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...asp?id_=824053

Comment

Working...
                              X