• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name of TWT, Vote!

The other open polls will close soon.
    Trench Wars (Dueling/Javelin/Basing) Rankings
    21.62%
    Trench Wars Division - (Dueling/Javelin/Basing)
    45.95%
    The Ladder
    5.41%
    Trench Wars Public Ladder - (Dueling/Javelin/Basing)
    27.03%

'the ladder' is a bit too basic, in a discu you'd think they're talkin about some1 climing a ladder to fix the Light bulb.

Comment

nerds, as long as im in the #1 squad i dont care
      I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

i still think it should be, TW Dueling Competion or TW Dueling Division, using Ladder and you'll have the L like in League and it looks too much like TWL-D.

-bram

Comment

Rankings and Division don't make much sense. I mean what the hell is a "rankings" match? Ranks and ranked matches I would understand but rankings? And the word public in TWPL is only there to make it different from TWL and it also makes no sense. Is there also going to be a private ladder? Those names are just stupid.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillusion
            nerds, as long as im in the #1 squad i dont care
            Fox ground has a roster slot with your name on it.
            [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

you are still my prison bitch, sit
              I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

i say keep Trench Wars Tournaments, but if you have to change it.. Trench Wars Division

Comment

nEw NaMe

tHoSe NaMe sUx MaN~~
                  hOw AbOuT TrEnCh WaRs RePuBLiC~~
                  HeE hEe*~

Comment

Are you guys crackheads? Division!? That's the worst one! It makes the least sense! Please look up the defination of the word "division" before providing an opinion on it.
                    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

A division AKA: Division of squads coming to TWLeagues.

It also sounds alot nicer, then "Trench Wars Public Ladder".. and also looks neater.

TWD-D
                      TWD-J
                      TWD-B
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I don't really care for any of the choices.

Something like "Trench Wars (Dueling/Javelin/Basing) Competition" or "Trench Wars (Dueling/Javelin/Basing) Conference" seems more appropriate.
                        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Fuck, why have anything there at all? Why not just call it Trench Wars Dueling - TWD or Trench Wars Base - TWB, because nothing else fits! (or the acronym for the only logical name matches another commonly used one)

Comment

i don't particular like any of those suggestions, but i don't really have any myself. the best i got is
                            Trench Match League
                            or if you wants to keep the w
                            Trench Wars Match League - Base etc

Comment

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRETTY GREY AND RED SHIP CONTEST!
                              THE PRETTY RED GREEN GREY GOLD SHIP CONTEST!
                              THE PRETTY GOLDISH-YELLOW SHIP CONTEST!

Solved.
                              [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Working...
                              X