Elim Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Ratings

It's good to know that ave no longer means anything. So everyone might as well kill newbies and then spec since it won't affect your rating anymore.

Originally posted by MetalKid
    It's good to know that ave no longer means anything. So everyone might as well kill newbies and then spec since it won't affect your rating anymore.

yeah, whatever's changed from the 400 ave's that we used to have to the 250-310 ave that everybody has now is kind of weird.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Actually it makes more sense now. A new player who is unranked in elim starts with 300. So theoretically if everyone were reset, then someon who would get 1:1 would be at 300 rating, people under 1:1 would be worse and so on.

I think it was at whatever it used to be, because of the long-term effects of increasing values. i.e. because some people were at 500, the more they died, the more they raised everyone else's average and it just sort of increased everyone's ave as it permeated. Maybe it's a bug, or maybe priitk just changed the code and reset everyone, I have no idea.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

No, you guys don't understand. I currently have 308 ave, the #2 spot has 212 rating. However, the equation wins*ave/losses is the same for him and for me. I tested it, and its treating our ave both as 297.5. Everyone else is fairly close with this ave. That means if you had an ave of 0, it wouldnt matter, the system will just put 297.5 in anyway. In other words, there is no reason to display your ave anymore.

Comment

No, you guys don't understand. I currently have 308 ave, the #2 spot has 212 rating. However, the equation wins*ave/losses is the same for him and for me. I tested it, and its treating our ave both as 297.5. Everyone else is fairly close with this ave. That means if you had an ave of 0, it wouldnt matter, the system will just put 297.5 in anyway. In other words, there is no reason to display your ave anymore.

ah. . . i follow

anyways epi. . . somebody with 1:1 would only have a 300 ave for the first game unless everybody else had 1:1. then it goes up or down depending on the players they kill.

the only thing that effects ave's and makes them escalate are aliases. with every other kill there is an equal movement of an increased ave for one person and a decrease for another (i killed somebody with a 900 rating, my ave goes up - next game somebody kills him and their ave doesn't go up as much).

it's an equal reaction effect throughout the entire ocean of elim averages. at least that's how it used to be.

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Thiswould explain how my other account was suddenly moved from rank 120 something to 350~
            <--- Looking for a good squad.

Comment

So what is the new formula?

Comment

Originally posted by Convection
                So what is the new formula?
                I think nothing was changed, I think the older elim games history are deleted so ratings might changed...something like that?
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Elim Sucks.

Comment

#1 in the hood ya'll.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

doesn't count the day after the scores are reset

Comment

elim is actually entertaining, chat wise. its funny when people like lord doughnut or super dave (postal) enter and people call them new and make fun of their names.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

What is the Formula i'm interested. if anyone knows where i can find it. Thanks

Comment

elim sucks anyway, why are u playing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zengrath
                              What is the Formula i'm interested. if anyone knows where i can find it. Thanks
                              its formula 1 ur interested in

Comment

Working...
                              X