Quick note about SSC Trenchwars (ASS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick note about SSC Trenchwars (ASS)

the alternative server someone put up to host trenchwars, called ASS Trenchwars, or SSC Trenchwars (ASSS) is not usable becuase the ping varies between 70 and 100

you cannot use that alternative, you can only go on spec and use it as a chat. the minimum acceptable ping to play is 40, so dont play there, its not usable (ping to high)

who ever made it didnt notice or doesnt care that the ping is to high and didnt go find another server where the ping is normal

im getting a ping of 20 in Omega Fire, so whatever server that uses is a normal server, not a super-slow server.

Do not bother with SSC Trenchwars (ASSS) -- ping is very high.

it always says 10 for omega fire but to be conservative i assume 20. Look how bad the other one is, at 80:

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      Do not bother with SSC Trenchwars (ASSS) -- ping is very high.
      Does this mean you won't be coming to TW anymore? If that's the case I hope they don't change a single thing.

Weirdo.

Comment

i wish they kept this server location, i would have around 260-270ms which is under the limits in TWD/TWL at the moment. imagine all the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          i wish they kept this server location, i would have around 260-270ms which is under the limits in TWD/TWL at the moment. imagine all the hate.
          If they do, I'm joining your squad
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

oh god 70ms it is going to kill us all
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I get about 190 ms on TW (ASSS) and I find it playable enough.
              Sure, every 1 in 5 of my shots are eaten, but it's not like we are playing in twd/twl.
              This server is supposed to be a bandaid for those who would rather play on TW settings than another zone's.
              Vatican As> fukin zizzo uis head fuin tribal couneil meber and doesnt do shit
              Vatican As> wife came in and was like hey can u pls put fan in my room and i was like hey can u pls suck my dick and i didnt look ovber but im pretty sure she didbt suck myduick

Comment

I get 190ms on ASSS server but that's down to where i live so far away from the server i only had 110 on main server, i cant say I've had any problems playing with this lag

Comment

Tone, you're clearly a fag who likes to whine. On the old SSCU server, brits always had between 90-120ms, and managed to play without any problems.

Go back to the grotty hole you crawled out of
                  5:ZeUs!!> http://www.mikejeapes.twzone.net/images2/me_title.JPG
                  5:sexy wooden spoon> when did u erm, win the title?
                  5:ZeUs!!> yeah im a black man
                  5:ZeUs!!> i won it back in 98 when i absolutely battered Evander Holyfield
                  5:Superted> you look a lot whiter in your drinking pics
                  5:ZeUs!!> i mullered him
                  5:sexy wooden spoon> did u bite his ear?
                  5:ZeUs!!> I bit his whole fucking head off
                  5:ZeUs!!> he needed 56 stitches after that

Comment

I agree to it being unplayable although I'd be happy to have 70 lol. Usually I get 120-140 ms (original server) but the ASSS one fires it up close to 300 at times which makes playing just pointless.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                        I agree to it being unplayable although I'd be happy to have 70 lol. Usually I get 120-140 ms (original server) but the ASSS one fires it up close to 300 at times which makes playing just pointless.
                        Apparently you didn't play when TW had 400 plus players? Use to always have 300 ms. Lol
                        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Actually back then without DSL and a server in Europe I was happy with 40-60ms.

Comment

ahh yes those were the days 40ms ping on dialup now i cant get better than 90ms with 80mb connection

Comment

We're switching servers within the next couple of days. It's already up - we just haven't migrated the data yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tw.png
Views:	2
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1282043

As you can see, the ping is MUCH better. (120 - 30)

All of TWD will also be included in the next update.

Cheers..
                              ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                              ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                              ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                              X