Paypal the owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal the owner

paypal the server guy $500, or Trenchwars will go never back up. Money is stupid, everyone dies with a bank balance above or way above zero, so you might as well give the SSCU server guy $500 to get this back up in running, since you are going to die of old age or any cause with a balance above zero anyway. . it wont affect you at all if you have savings, just donate and get this back up & running. I cant do it, im poor, if I wasnt poor i would do it plus paypal money to random poor people i dont know, because i know I would die with a balance above zero anyway.

What do you guys think of people who have savings in the 6 and 7 figures range and they never do anything with their money and just die with a large balance?

I think its a psychology of hording, doing something pointless by dying with a 6 or 7 figures balance (for those who are relatively "rich") They could buy all kinds of good supplements & health foods for themselves and they don't, they don't even know what to do with their money. They could donate to all kinds of causes & don't, give poor people money but don't

then die with 6 or 7 figures as balance, that's passed on in Will, then the person who inherits it also dies with a large balance, and so on, its really strange. Bill gates gave away billions but he did so to bad causes like eugenics programs and stuff. If you asked bill gates for $5,000 which is nothing to him he would probably refuse you out of a combo of mere awkwardness and selfishness.

I wish I had money to just give away and leave hundreds of $10 bills in public places. & paypal random people I know or just-met $5,000

Donate to the trenchwars server.

Comment

Tone has a very good point here. Magic Johnson was able to cure his AIDS with money so why can't we cure our TW Server with money?

Comment

Your way of thinking appears very odd to me. It get's a little more sense in the second part but still real messy

PS. Handing out 10$s worth of billions to different ppl won't do much positive in the long term.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Actually Tone is the reason I don't donate anything to TW. You would think that a guy who is smart enough and only one of a handful of people on Earth that 'knows the truth' would be able to figure out how to make a buck. He has spent the last few years telling all of us that he is superior, the rest of us are mindless morons, yet now he thinks he can persuade us to donate money so he can play a online 2D space game?

I am not sure about anyone else but I am not about to donate much with the zone's future up in the air. There are no published plans, leadership is struggling, the new Council is AFK. Neither that or Tone's plea are exactly confidence builders for donations.
          eph

Comment

About the council, I know we have a separate forum for the members. . I sent my request days ago and still haven't been accepted into it. I'm sure qan is busy with stuff but maybe someone else can add me/other council members to it so we can actually communicate and start hashing out plans/ideas.

have a good day everyone. Miss you homies.
            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

miss u^

Comment

rather donate 500 to T0ne's schizophrenia treatment
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I am teh* owner**. paypal me 500$ immediately.

* not a spelling mistake

** b/c I si* teh* pwnz0r*
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

for favors?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                      About the council, I know we have a separate forum for the members. . I sent my request days ago and still haven't been accepted into it. I'm sure qan is busy with stuff but maybe someone else can add me/other council members to it so we can actually communicate and start hashing out plans/ideas.

have a good day everyone. Miss you homies.
                      I have accepted you and every other Council member that requested it into the council usergroup.
                      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                        I have accepted you and every other Council member that requested it into the council usergroup.
                        Fantastic! Thank you.
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Tone, YOU ARE OFF YOU'RE FUCKING TROLLEY M8
                          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

tone has been located irl

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Tone, I give you 100 usd if you show me your picture or give me your address.

Comment

Working...
                              X