Wingmasters is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingmasters is back!

I know there are a few old wima's still browsing these crappy forums. I have decided to bring wima back, one last time before the game dies. Talk to me in game, and we will bring back the old glory.

wima 4 life!

godspeed!
    Sunshine...

Comment

Might need some luck, hard to find members when the game is so dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
        Might need some luck, hard to find members when the game is so dead.
        Definitely. Best of luck though, I remember when I first got into TWD I always looked up to wima, really hope it works out for ya.
        7:jerome> wasabi peas
        7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

I hope so too. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
            I know there are a few old wima's still browsing these crappy forums. I have decided to bring wima back, one last time before the game dies. Talk to me in game, and we will bring back the old glory.

wima 4 life!
            I've never heard of your squad in my life.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              I've never heard of your squad in my life.
              It sucks for you then, Wingmasters were great fun back in the day.

Comment

Wingmasters was created back in 2002, it was a pubbing squad as that was all we did. Around one point there were over 100 members listed on the "old" pub stats website hosted by sonera (finnish company, remember that TW server was hosted in Finland)

Some fun things that happened to me on that squad:
                -arguing with galleleo claiming 'Wix' was terrible because he only had like 2 million points in pub or something like that
                -real life friends, at one point we had more than 10 people who knew each other IRL. Friends, friends brothers/sisters, their friends etc. A couple weeks back this one dude started telling everyone at the local bar that I was "GREAT IN SUBSPACE!" and no one knew what the fuck he was talking about. He also bought me a drink.
                -Me, Morh and a couple others were drinking/partying with a bunch of Dudgeon peeps several years ago. (no, the parties did not revolve around ss)
                -DarkJC
                -"ss-famous" eg. 'Heavenly' joining and kicking ass in exchange for pictures of Moniqe
                -Going 29-7 in 1 round 5v4 (5 for us) and still losing the 3rd round
                -wima-videos
                -17-0 jd score vs our rivalsquad 'schmucks' at one point, they recruited a bunch of good players and the trashtalk was fun
                -roi"kaasu-vallu-yksviivakymmenenjokajd"werk
                -plade rivalry
                -registering a name on a friends computer, going home, winning jd single-handedly and got banned on the spot
                -winning thunder in LJ
                -going 19-10 under the alias Lik against -FINAL-, a few weeks later i got invited there on my main name
                -the character 'lolojojototo' or something always filling the chat talking about his 12 inch dick
                -1:BEND HER LIKE BRYANT> HEY MOHR SUCK MY FUCKING ****** DICK
                -1:BEND HER LIKE BRYANT> WAY TO HELP HITLER DURING WW2 YOU FUCKING NAZI

man, this game is great
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

-Me, Morh and a couple others were drinking/partying with a bunch of Dudgeon peeps several years ago. (no, the parties did not revolve around ss)
                  Good times.

-plade rivalry
                  We had a rivalry? Prolly caused by Supreme Authority
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

was it maketso that left and started plade just to beat us? i had a feeling that was the initial goal. too many years ago :P
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      Wingmasters was created back in 2002, it was a pubbing squad as that was all we did. Around one point there were over 100 members listed on the "old" pub stats website hosted by sonera (finnish company, remember that TW server was hosted in Finland)

Some fun things that happened to me on that squad:
                      -arguing with galleleo claiming 'Wix' was terrible because he only had like 2 million points in pub or something like that
                      -real life friends, at one point we had more than 10 people who knew each other IRL. Friends, friends brothers/sisters, their friends etc. A couple weeks back this one dude started telling everyone at the local bar that I was "GREAT IN SUBSPACE!" and no one knew what the fuck he was talking about. He also bought me a drink.
                      -DarkJC
                      -"ss-famous" eg. 'Heavenly' joining and kicking ass in exchange for pictures of Moniqe
                      -Going 29-7 in 1 round 5v4 (5 for us) and still losing the 3rd round
                      -wima-videos
                      -17-0 jd score vs our rivalsquad 'schmucks' at one point, they recruited a bunch of good players and the trashtalk was fun
                      -roi"kaasu-vallu-yksviivakymmenenjokajd"werk
                      -plade rivalry
                      -registering a name on a friends computer, going home, winning jd single-handedly and got banned on the spot
                      -winning thunder in LJ
                      -going 19-10 under the alias Lik against -FINAL-, a few weeks later i got invited there on my main name
                      -the character 'lolojojototo' or something always filling the chat talking about his 12 inch dick
                      -1:BEND HER LIKE BRYANT> HEY MOHR SUCK MY FUCKING ****** DICK
                      -1:BEND HER LIKE BRYANT> WAY TO HELP HITLER DURING WW2 YOU FUCKING NAZI

man, this game is great
                      I remember lolojojototo!
                      7:jerome> wasabi peas
                      7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

fk u staff, start promoting this game better..
                        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                          fk u staff, start promoting this game better..
                          Are you sure this is the right thread you posted in?

Comment

Working...
                          X