Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Lock Date(s)

hey,

to clear some confusion, and to make it clear, here the date of soft lock this year because the rules are vague as fuck.

TWL squad rosters will be locked after the last match of the TWL Round 3, which is likely to be around Sunday 5th, 6:25 PM EST/EDT, and anyone who is on a TWL squad roster will be unable to join another TWL squad for the remainder of the season. This means if you leave your squad after soft lock, you can still rejoin your old squad and play again after waiting out the standard waiting period.

Hard Lock will be after the last Round 6 match.
    Last edited by Turban; 09-30-2014, 05:51 PM.

ugh looks like I need to add this to the rules then as it is not explicitly stated/obvious.
    killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Specific dates are not called out in the Rules because that means you would be changing them virtually every year. We may want to have a 'Dates' section which is separate from the main rules and is simply referenced. The dates can then be updated each year without revising the rules themselves.
      Eph

Comment

soft lock, hard lock, and waiting periods, not to forget about the dates, have to be discussed thoroughly and made as clear and concise as possible to avoid the rules from being misinterpreted by anyone.

in my opinion, dates definitely deserve their own sub-section in the rules; it would make it far easier for the future TWL operators to make small changes, on a season by season basis, without the need of having to revise every rule when the season changes if they want to change up something.

i will briefly talk with my team and see what they think before posting my suggestion(s) to our rule google doc.

Comment

Working...
        X