What happend to Level 3 lev bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to Level 3 lev bombs

Levs seem to be as slow, slow turn rate, crap recharge as they ever were with less bombage.
    Please sir!, may they have L 3?

Is a long term goal commonly agreed upon in staff meeting. But will need a less open map to counter roof-LTs and other pub changes to be finished first, so no ETA yet. Also only 95% safe info, nothing written in stone yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
      Is a long term goal commonly agreed upon in staff meeting. But will need a less open map to counter roof-LTs and other pub changes to be finished first, so no ETA yet. Also only 95% safe info, nothing written in stone yet.
      please allow purple bombs and i'm fine with no roof shots for lt's
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

have we never expiremented with removing roof levs? i didn't even think y'all would consider the notion........ that being said, removing rooflevs is probably the #1 thing you could do to make pubbing fun again.

i mean i dont have to state the obvious, but FR battles pretty much leave everyone on low energy, so levs basically ruin flagging when they're on the roof, they can clear the FR without having to aim any more than "make sure the bomb goes downwards". they cause teams to fracture as people split off to hunt rooflevs, or just straight up quit out of frustration.

so yeah pretty stoked if this is actually something being considered
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

When it comes up, it is likely everyone will have the chance to give input on it. But currently removal of buyspamming and preventing balancing problems caused by freqhoppers and afk-on-pub people has priority.

No point in turning this into another thread about changes that have not even been done yet and which are not planned thoroughly yet.

Comment

When it comes up, it is likely everyone will have the chance to give input on it. But currently removal of buyspamming and preventing balancing problems caused by freqhoppers and afk-on-pub people has priority.

No point in turning this into another thread about changes that have not even been done yet and which are not planned thoroughly yet.
            man i wonder what frightful is going to do once he can't freqhop

hueheuheuheuhe

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              have we never expiremented with removing roof levs? i didn't even think y'all would consider the notion........ that being said, removing rooflevs is probably the #1 thing you could do to make pubbing fun again.

i mean i dont have to state the obvious, but FR battles pretty much leave everyone on low energy, so levs basically ruin flagging when they're on the roof, they can clear the FR without having to aim any more than "make sure the bomb goes downwards". they cause teams to fracture as people split off to hunt rooflevs, or just straight up quit out of frustration.

so yeah pretty stoked if this is actually something being considered

the main argument against it is that lev is a lot of fun for those playing it, but as we no longer have the population counts that make it fun for EVERYONE new options really need to be reinvestigated

I STILL WONDER WHY PEOPLE HAVE NOT YET VISITED ?GO NEWLEV
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                the main argument against it is that lev is a lot of fun for those playing it, but as we no longer have the population counts that make it fun for EVERYONE new options really need to be reinvestigated

I STILL WONDER WHY PEOPLE HAVE NOT YET VISITED ?GO NEWLEV

2 fast
                bomb doesn't give much dmg but shrap does,

low the ship
                allow superlev
                fixed
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Instead of taking negative action agaisnt levs why dont u make more walls that kind of block roof off that can be bought on bot if u really have something agaisnt roof levs. !buy frprotection, oh wait thats what roofturret is.
                  Levs dont basicly ruin a flag game, they require 1-2 person on the team to go hunt/chase it off which some players really really really enjoy doing anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Pardon_You View Post
                    Instead of taking negative action agaisnt levs why dont u make more walls that kind of block roof off that can be bought on bot if u really have something agaisnt roof levs. !buy frprotection, oh wait thats what roofturret is.
                    Levs dont basicly ruin a flag game, they require 1-2 person on the team to go hunt/chase it off which some players really really really enjoy doing anyways.
                    or change roofturret price to $50 spacebux so everyone else in the arena doesn't go broke fighting 1 lev

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      man i wonder what frightful is going to do once he can't freqhop

hueheuheuheuhe
                      I've never lost a round. Sometimes I lagout and when I get back in, I'm on the other team. I can't control that.

Comment

u a lawyer irl?

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                        X