Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush supporters are ignorant, it's been proven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOODZOMBIE COPIED ME
    HE COPIED
    HE COPIED

edit: i'm gonna go tell the teacher on you bloodzombie, right now
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Ok. I got a little bored, and decided that still images were funny, but not awesome. So, I decided to do an Elect BZ thing in iMovie. I must warn you it's in DiVX AVI, so if you don't know what that means, look it up. If there becomes that much of a problem with it, then I'll see about posting it as a regular AVI or what not. Anyway, Enjoy.

Elect BloodZombie 2004
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

goddamnit, i once again confused shade with vyk. the synapse containing my ability to discern between you two must have shorted out while i was watching the presidential debate in missouri. it was there that gee dubs tossed out the best one liner of the entire campaign thus far, managing to top arnold's comment, "don't be economic girlie men", at the rnc.

the number one sound byte from the campaign: "hey, would you like some wood?"

my ad for mr. bush (capitalizing on those super stellar words he so cunningly came up with on the spot):

it's a bit weak, and i apologize for that, but i'm sitting at home on a shitty system with nothing but ms paint to work with.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Edito

Comment

ha! i'm so voting BZ that movie convinced me

those ads and that movie are by far the funniest Continuum thing ive seen since the pallies videos.

Good work Sarien :up:
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              I never mentioned republicans, I mentioned Bush supporters, and though most bush supporters are republicans, and most republicans are bush supporters, it's not exactly the same thing.

And I'm not even going to talk about how 900 people can represent the whole until you do a little research about how polls work. Maybe you could start by checking into how the Gallup poll has correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in every election since the 1950's. (hint: they don't do it by asking every single voter)

Inform yourself before you talk.
              Oh ok. Well, Bush is winning Gallup, so Kerry loses nonetheless, so further discussion is done. And/or this poll isn't Gallup, so maybe I could start checking how this poll is bullshit.

More coming tomorrow, I'm on a friend's laptop and it took me 30 minutes to type the above statement.

But anyways I'm too lazy to see how Gallup does their polling, please inform me instead of calling me dumb, because you're doing nothing to help "enlighten" me, which is usually the point of an argument.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'm still waiting on my thread of like two months ago asking for someone to PLEASE tell me ONE thing this administration has done right.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

By the Way, Conc: Sorry if I took liberty in using your image in that commercial I made. But you were the only one I could find that had a good picture of you pointing directly into the camera. I also kinda wanted to get BZ for the end to say "I'm BloodZombie and I approved this message." but that woulda pretty much ruined the surprise.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

"if something had caused your parents to wait for just 10 seconds, or they picked up the pace or something came up, you wouldn't be here right now, someone else would. doesn't that make you feel existential?"
                    -my bio professor
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

wow jerome your posts in this thread all really suck

100% of the posts ive made in this thread are all really awesome, because this post is right on target
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                        wow jerome your posts in this thread all really suck

100% of the posts ive made in this thread are all really awesome, because this post is right on target
                        Suck it up hippie, bush 2004. I don't care if they suck, I'm right, and according to BZ I'm right, so you know, no. And in any case, I bet you feel real manly butting heads with a 16 year old with no real political backgrounds, so excuse me if I can't write paragraphs of bullshit and make it sound truthful a la the thread topic.
                        Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-24-2004, 12:37 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Republicans always revert to namecalling. It's because they don't have any real political legs to stand on.

Or testicles.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                            Republicans always revert to namecalling. It's because they don't have any real political legs to stand on.

Or testicles.
                            Actually I believe the first name called was by the democrats, when bz said "Jerome, you're an idiot", after making a post which still has yet to be refuted

And then when Republicans apply pressure, we're "smearing", "namecalling", etc.

edit: and how can you say we have no testicles, it seems to be me vs. <?php include("restofpeopleinthisthread.inc") ?>

internet de la jerome

Comment

funny
                              http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00313.wmv

"Either way, we lose"

Found it somewhere on the net
                              Last edited by a falling tree; 10-24-2004, 07:23 PM.
                              More cowbell...

Comment

as far as I can remember, any poll with a margin of error greater than +-3% isn't worth the toliet paper I wipe my butt with.
                                Something along the lines of 2000 people at least to get an acurate poll.

conc one thing I found with a simple search was the 529 plan for college tuitions.
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X