Nickname we haven't forgotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dearest Nickname,

Thou art the most splendid and renowned detective in all the lands. Can thou not find me using your magical crafts?

Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?

Lady Panda the Pure
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

O_o challenge Nick..

I know she lives near a golf course in Ohio.. you could probably find her school out using facebook! This is easy for you, mr. detective.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Too bad the town I live in is famous for its antique shops and its golf courses. Ooo a hint!
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally from Sunbury Ohio, panda now may live on campus in Columbus, either way I know she works at Kroeger, and how many could there be in Columbus and or Sunbury? New Albany also appears

and thtas juwt what i got in 10 seconds off of myspace

I could find ya if I wanted too!
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

but there would HAVE to be butt sexx.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              Originally from Sunbury Ohio, panda now may live on campus in Columbus, either way I know she works at Kroeger, and how many could there be in Columbus and or Sunbury? New Albany also appears

and thtas juwt what i got in 10 seconds off of myspace

I could find ya if I wanted too!
              My guess is that there are 982395 Kroger's in Columbus.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Lol wow stalker.

Cent found out my exact address though.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

We don't have Krogers in Canada, I had assumed it was just like a grocery store? We have quite a few brands in Canada, and even in a city like Toronto (i assume bigger than columbus) there would be only so many of each.

pfft, stalker. It took me 10 seconds on myspace, a page that used to have my name on it

ok, so I can find you, it's called pming cent "where does panda live?"

Comment

spill da beanz
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

My Best Lay ever:

My next door neighbor opened up a bar called Mumbles pub. It was the grand opening night. Both I and my father went up to congratulate my neighbor and enjoy some free drinks(dad doesn’t drink). Anyways, there was a woman named Debbie. Debbie used to baby sit me when I was younger when I was 11 or 12 years old. She was a hottie. I walked up to here and asked her if she wanted to dance. She was like ok. Keep in mind that I'm Italian and Spanish so I can grove a bit. After a while we took a break.

My dad came over to me and told son I'm leaving have fun. I said dad I'm going 2 fuck Debbie to night he is like sure bud. After, all that Debbie asked me to go with her to this place called Wahoo's it's in Stuart, FL. It's a bar Tiki Bar and Dance Club I was like ok, so we headed off.

At the club/bar they were playing dance/hip-hop/trance music so that gave me the oppournity to get a little closer 2 her and grind. When I got up the nerve to kiss her it was over... We went back to her house.

She asked me if I wanted to stay the night. I was like ok..... We went out on to her patio. She got up and said hey. I will be right back. After like 10-12 minutes I am thinking wtf is she doing. In my head I was thinking lolol she is taking a shit. Then Bam she walks out.. With some white nightgown(her tits were hanging out because they were 2 big). I was like OMFG. She says lets play peeaboobie. Then sits down in the chair next to me and takes her foot and starts rubbing my balls. I'm like WOWOWOWOW.

Finally, we go into her bedroom. She was 33 I was 22. It was my first experience with an older woman. She had a banging ass body. She had recently had a boobjob so, her tits were nice and perky. We 69’Ned for a while. Then I laid the PIPE. Her pussy smelt like roses. She rode me like a champ. We ended up dating for a while but, it was more like booty call type relationship.

Debbie and I had an understanding. I was good in bed before I meet her. She "taught" me how to lay pipe. We actually would sit down and do Karma Sutra type stuff. We were so compatible sexually we would fuck anywhere. God I miss her.....!!! We ended up fucking/dating for like a year and a half. She was freak she would like to be tied up choked(sick bitch), she swollowed, licked my asshole, sucked on my balls like they were candy apples.

Debbie this is a shout out to you. Even though Debbie will never read this, I thank you. You made me into the man whore I am today. Due to our relationship I have always made a girl cum to my knowledge. I get this a lot "wow how did you do that", "omg that feels so good where did you learn that", 'that was the best sex I have ever had"..

Couple of Rules for you young bucks and virgin's
                      1)Take your time, it's not a race. Women don't cum like guys they climax.
                      2)If you lay the Pipe good. She will come back for more. Also she will tell her friends.
                      3)Never eat stank pussy.. Always give it the finger stick. Meaning finger her and take a whiff. A well kept girl doesn’t have funk.
                      4)Find an older women. Experience is the Best Teacher.
                      5)Freaky is good but, but don't go over the top too soon, or you will get bored.
                      6)Know where the clit is. Find a girl who is causal about sex and just experiment with her.
                      7)If you use the finger stick method and it smells like cottage cheese that is sour or has a hint of funk don't hit it. Let her go down.
                      8)If you want to go for longer let her ride you. If you want to get if over with u go on top.
                      9)The deepest penetration you can get is doggy style. I suggest using a bed and bending her over while you’re standing up you have more control over her like that.
                      10)This is the MOST IMPORTANT RULE LISTEN TOO ME DON"T BREAK THIS RULE.... NEVER Tell your friends you hit it. Don't tell her friends. Most women like too be discrete. Once you tell your boys, they tell someone then they tell someone etc. etc. etc. Why? Why do I say this? If your good in bed with her she will tell her friends. When her friends know you won't say anything they will usually be more adept to sleep with you because they know you’re good and you won't tell anyone making them feel whorish....

Sorry for all the typo's and long run on sentence's. If anyone wants tips let me know. Peace.....
                      Last edited by Soul Survivor; 03-21-2007, 09:26 PM.
                      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

A) that story sounds so fake

B) it takes a real man to admit he likes older women licking his asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                          9)The deepest penetration you can get is doggy style. I suggest using a bed and bending her over while you’re standing up you have more control over her like that.
                          wrong

Comment

Nickname I have seen you myspace. I woundn't belive anything you say. It dosen't matter if you believe me or not. It's 2d I could have just made it up. Doggle Style is the deepest penatration you can get Ez nub. No need to lie about sex besides. Any real man would know I am telling the truth. Littledicknub.....
                            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

So I'm counting a fair number of posts from Nickname, yet no story coming from him

let's fix that problem bro :wub:
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

guys guys guys.

no one here gets laid.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X