Random Damage In Baseelim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Damage In Baseelim

Doesn't it piss you off when someone has 200 energy, you bullet them, they live, then some one else bullets and kills you both? I really see no logical reason why random damage belongs in baseelim. The fact that shrap was taken out because it was a trait to bombs that required no skill, yet random damage remains in bullets boggles me.

Bullets should not do between 200-700 a hit, why can't arilou or a sysop set it to a number, such as in TWLJ, notice how imperitive it is to bullet their. I feel bullets are just as important as a bomb in javving, and I do not see why every time I shoot one, I should be playing a roulette game.

As I said before, shrap was removed becuase it was lucky/lame. Isn't this the case with random damage? Although without as strong of a following facing the con area of it, I do not see any pro's to it. Receiving the high end of the spectrum from an enemy, then shooting them, and them receiving the low end is very frustrating, and IMHO should not be a worry.

If anyone has got any support to random damage please post here, I am really interested to see why it actually is in effect.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Random Damage Sux.
    carpe diem

Comment

I am in FULL support of eliminating random damage for bullet. It makes much more sense to have the bullet only kill when you have 200 or less energy.

Comment

Random damage is fine as long as it's within reasonable boundaries. If what you said veh about it being btwn 200-700, then I think it should be a narrower range.

Comment

Hows this sound: dont get hit by bullets you whining newbs.

Thanks for listening to my genius, have a nice day and feel proud knowing you've been taught by the greatest.

Comment

How does this sound:

EternalEntropy

Squad:

Don't go blabbering your mouth when you nothing of which you speak. You are not Annux, you are not cool, you are a nobody and should know your place.

Back to the topic, while I don't mind random damage (I also didn't mind shrap), I see Vehicle's point. Shrap was taken out and since random damage bullets are so similiar, it should follow suit. Although, shrap was put into baseelim after its creation, while random damage was always there.
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

sorry cylor, but enternalentropy knows his jav quite well

Comment

It's Dyst/Nux/Someone Else I guess.

K, thats a weak list since i could only come up with 2, but whatever.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                  Random damage is fine as long as it's within reasonable boundaries. If what you said veh about it being btwn 200-700, then I think it should be a narrower range.
                  You can't limit random into boundries, you can either have random damage or set damage. At least, as far as I know anyway.

Keep random. It's fun.

Comment

Bullets can be dodged.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It's either 0-whatever it is, or a set amount, ahh, gotta love those 1 damagers
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

who cares if you die in baseelim anyway?

Comment

GtFo Poop Juice
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I wasn't only talking about dodging bullets though. Those of you who lingered on that fact are to stupid to adress the other. There is random damage in the bullets you fire as well, and hitting some one with 11 energy and them not dying can suck my cock.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

It adds a whole other element of strategy to the game, much like shrap did for those would could aim it. Don't take away yet another interesting part of the game just to make it easier. :[
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X