SSCU Gestapo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSCU Gestapo

So I hear the bots control racism now...
    I took the liberty to test that theory and let the bot know what I thought of its dirty ass race. It started with a N, ended with a R, had a I and a coupla G's... And if I knew how to spell it properly, it would have an E too. ANYWAYS, so the bot did nothing, but supposedly it's supposed to. So i'm letting you guys know that 1) your bots are broken, and 2) whoever is behind this genius idea needs to get slapped. We have enough censorship as it is, you guys (staff who made this happen) are honestly way too bored with yourselves to even develop/test and put out such a thing. Use your time more effeciently, like starting TWL, or even reseting TWD.

Kind Regards,
    Yung

I don't read your mail on the internet, please give the same respect to staff -Randedl
    Last edited by Randedl; 10-22-2003, 01:43 AM.
    Letting everyone know I'm special.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Comment

Get thee to the staff forum.

As long as the bot logs the entire message I'm ok with this.

Don't wanna get banned for saying, "you found a chink in my armor!"

Comment

haha wadi
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Unfortunately yung, the majority of the TW player base is young enough to warrant such babysitting.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

or, at least, they act like they are little
            DELETED

Comment

more people watch MTV, they say "chigga" (or at least a similar rhyming sound) all the time

I hate to (and do not want to) start a racism thread, but i think after 20-30 years of this, the fact is that alot of words have just lost their real meaning.

Faggot was a word originally talking about Jews. Faggot means a pile of sticks that burn, you put 2 and 2 together, you know.

But no one thinks 'fag=jew hate' when they use it.

AFAIK, on, say, ssforum.net, no one says ni66er. It isnt a problem. Not even a rule.

TWForums, theres a rule. People constantly push the limits.

From the debater point of view, theres a professor who writes about the more you ostracize certain words from social norms, the more it is abused and exploited.

My mom used to get beat for saying 'darn', but ater awhile, it loses it edge. No one cares, no one uses it--everyone now says 'Damn', which is socially unnacceptable.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

cpt said that the pubbot isnt just supose to look for racism to..that was just a simple tester i guess :d..but i think its a stupid thing to do

but what i heard is it sends a .?cheater im guessing copy/pasting what u said in chat

so if its like this

Cig Smoke> u niq

then i guess staff gets

(cheater) (baseelim):cig smoke> u niq

thats what i guess it does

funny thing is...when i tested it out i typed "Cig smoke> Pubbot is a ni66er!" just to see waht it does...as soon as i h it enter like 5 mods came in the arena...but wen i send a .?cheater myself i either 1) don get an answer or 2) get warned for it so go figure

if ur gonna respond to pubbot that fast us hould be able to respond to players that fast to
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                  Don't wanna get banned for saying, "you found a chink in my armor!"
                  But if you had said, "You found a chink in my armor, and he's good at math"... Banned.

Comment

I said "Jew" and got warned.

I guess thats a racist word now.

I do hope White, English, Catholic, muslim is deemed warning alert also?
                    PicHosting

Comment

you catholic.
                      ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse
                        I do hope White, English, Catholic, muslim is deemed warning alert also?
                        thats an extremely deontological standpoint--whats wrong once is wrong always. But it doesnt work that way. If you think about it, White people say more racist terms than probably all minorities combined.

The only thing that comes close is "Cracker". Most people think it means the coklor of our skin is pasty, and nowadays it is. But back in slave'd america, it referred to the "Whip-Cracker", the white overseer.

EDIT: Oh, and "Jew" ir race, not religion
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Re: SSCU Gestapo

Originally posted by yungLOVESyou

I don't read your mail on the internet, please give the same respect to staff -Randedl
                          In a post about censorship, I get censored.

Rand, I understand where you're coming from, truly I do, but staff is fucking hypocrtical. You can't support one aspect of the spectrum and not the other. Can't preach equal rights, fairness, freedom, etc. while censoring speech dude, that is pure George Orwell 1984 styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs

I hate to (and do not want to) start a racism thread, but i think after 20-30 years of this, the fact is that alot of words have just lost their real meaning.

Just because a word has lost its original meaning doesn't mean that it's still slanderous. If what you say about "faggot" is correct, then you can understand that it's still a negatively connative and slanderous word...when used in the proper context. The word still exists as a form of slander, but targets a different group.

But why do people take such insult with words that have nothing to do with them? Maybe it all depends on the amount of use of the word. If you call someone a newb who hasn't heard it before, he won't take much notice. After a few more times...he'll start to get flustered, and will one day take offence to being called "newb" by anyone. But that's not to say they won't get used to, or expect to be called a newb in the future...people have a way of ignoring insults after a while.
                            Ну вот...

Comment

How many times do you people need to be reminded that you have no fucking control whatsoever over what is deemed 'appropriate language' for these forums and the zone of Trench Wars?

You can sit and try to argue this until your blue in the face, all it will get you is a big fat pile of NOTHING. The sooner all of you understand that these terms and phrases are inappropriate, the sooner we can all move on. Perpetuating this argument is a tired pasttime, one that I think everyone has outgrown after the billionth time that it's been brought up. Then again, the youth must feel the need to utilize their new found desire to run their mouths about issues they have little experience with outside of textbooks and what mommy and daddy taught them at the Klan rally. The sooner you realize you know nothing about this world, the sooner you will have learned a most valuable lesson.

If you really really need to express your racist side, I suggest you go play in the zone SSCU Klan Kastle. A zone where you can feel free to speak your mind with all the rest of the loads that should have been swallowed.

Yours in eternal disgust,

PUSH
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                              X