Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If one more abusive staffer misuses his BanG access...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If one more abusive staffer misuses his BanG access...

So there's this guy spiking all over the goddamn arena in baseelim. And I don't mean just your normal lag like you see every day, I mean he flashes out of sight for a few seconds and suddenly reappears four inches elsewhere on the screen. He's quite obviously kicking his goddamn cable modem or some such shit, and so I do a ?cheater. No staffer comes. The two lazy as fuck ERs who I know damn well are sitting on their asses doing nothing don't bother to come check it out. So I do another ?cheater. Still no response. You know me, at this point I'm sick of being ignored, and I'm quite pissed. A few more ?cheater calls follow, and suddenly I'm banned for abuse.

If one more of you no good, lazy motherfuckers bans a player for LEGITIMATELY using the ?cheater system, I will make it my mission to script kiddie the Trench Wars server into oblivion.

Fuck you. Fuck you. You're NOT cool. I'm out.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

However this was quite an agressive post with an agressive headliner, I do reckon that staff handles cheater calls about lagcheating with lazy shit. Myself have reported some people during matches too and hardly anyone ever came. Also help calls are like ignored. Only Mantra takes time sometimes to reply.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

the guy to me, had 70 ping when I came in and looked. I asked you via PM, what you called "lag cheating" in your book. and you never responded.
      DELETED

Comment

I never responded because I was promptly banned no more than two seconds after receiving your PM. Why don't you tell the kind folks how long it took you to respond to my third ?cheater call? (The first two went unanswered entirely.) Why don't you tell them what it was that kept you from alerting me to the fact that you were alive, let alone capable of wasting five goddamn seconds of your precious time to come and see what was up?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I know that I never post on these forums, they're flamefests.

However, in light of this Jason character, who so vehemently parades his innocent actions as 'Legitimate', I must take to the cause and contribute our 'half' of the story.

Jason sends a cheater call: Reporting that there is a lagcheater.

Period of 21 lines of messages from Public 1 in between-

Jason sends second cheater call: This one filled with offensive language and a direct threat to the Server.

Staffer a) responds personally through private messages to Jason.

Moderator b) issues warning-

Jason sends third cheater call: This one containing an objection and additional offensive language.

Moderator b) issues request in the form of 'don't be rude'

Jason sends fourth cheater call: This one a proper, almost formal query.

Staffer a) still responding personally through private messages to Jason.

Jason sends fifth cheater call: This one an improper and definitely informal query with more offensive language attached.

Moderator b) isssues Ban.

-----------------

Henceforth in addition to abusing the ?cheater system through his repulsive behaviour, Jason also threatens to 'kiddie script' the SSCU Trenchwars Server. (He's also repeated himself on this issue on at least one other occasion in this thread.) Now, this in my understanding is a Criminal Offence under United States Federal Law. I will be speaking with DoCk> about possible legal proceedings against this Jason person.

And now to Jason, I needn't contribute anymore at this point. The public will decide whether or not your actions are so 'Legitimate'.

Amen.

P.S. Due to Staff Policies I am not permitted to post up the precise ?cheater messages. However I do have Logs and Screenshots of the entire incident.
          Last edited by Lunar Crescens; 01-29-2004, 06:39 AM.

Comment

well, during the 1st 2 cheater calls, I believe I was looking into who got a hold of awesome's ?help call that he issued in the middle of all that ruckus.

i'm sorry i didn't get to you fast enough, but if you toned down the language and had a little patience, none of this woulda happened.
            DELETED

Comment

It's nice to see staffers hiding behind false aliases. This is just what we need! More of you idiots distancing yourselves from the TW public. Newsflash, it's your job to serve the TW public. Funny how you'd rather just ban them and then act as if you're high and motherfucking mighty afterwards.

For one, you have the order of things a bit confused. All of those ?cheater calls went in before Dameon (whoever the fuck this newbie is) ever responded to me, and I was banned before ever having the chance to respond back. Also, this "request in the form of don't be rude" consisted of the standard RoboHelp message along the lines of "Please don't abuse the ?help and ?cheater commands." There was no mention of my rudeness whatsoever. And you know what? If you didn't ignore people for unnecessary amounts of time, just maybe they wouldn't be rude.

Please, grow a set of testicles. Tell me who you really are. And drop the "I'm so fucking wonderful." tone. The fact is I didn't break any rule. If I'm being rude to you, and your poor little feelings just can't handle it, silence me. You don't ban a player just because you don't like what they're saying. That's called abuse, and plenty of staffers have been axed in the past for not keeping their personal feelings in check.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Fuck you. I'll use whatever language I damn well please. Patience? Five ?cheater calls left unanswered over a period of at least ten minutes, and you bring up the issue of patience?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

And just one more thing, you go right ahead and speak with DoCk> about those legal proceedings. Haha! Answer one idle threat with another, isn't that how it normally goes?
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Although banning for bad language in cheaters is slightly harsh, theres no need to make threats against the TW Server, if you hate it so much that you'll DDOS it, then please kindly fuck off to Extreme Games.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Where's the false alias? It's not too hard to imagine a <ZH> after the Lunar Crescens is it?

Comment

Both Daemon and Lunar are staff, there's no aliases. (unless you mean Staff A, Mod B). This is what the complaints email is for.

Comment

There are some times which where there are no mods online (I experienced it wednesday when I had no courses and I was the only one there). ER's in those occasions should check it out but you agree with me that they don`t wanna go ahead and ban like that because they are not sure what to do since their job for now is to host. Someone should have came to you and say that they are looking at it and that ban was wrong because I would have spammed the server with ?cheater if that would have happened to me. You should send an e-mail to complaints so super moderators will take this problem on to make sure there are always mods online to answer those calls that we qualify of ``more complicated`` like lag cheat. Your language is very agressive but I get your point
                          Elmo!> Hola
                          KJW> Elimo!
                          Nimrook> Melo!
                          yungsta> jello!

Comment

Oh and you can be banned for abusing ?cheater but if you got banned for being impolite in pm it aint a ban but you abused ?cheater and that has the consequence of banning.
                            Elmo!> Hola
                            KJW> Elimo!
                            Nimrook> Melo!
                            yungsta> jello!

Comment

it's ur right to have complaints about staff. And this is the place to utter them. If you have a valid complaint mail the dean of staff with ur complaints.

It's not your right to fuck with the tw servers. You short-tempered selfish piece of shit need to seriously sit down and shut the fuck up.
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Working...
                              X