please make me 65 rating in all ships , thanks
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

remove -10 accross the board pls. no way im meaningfully better than a vet like henry saari.

Comment

also activity rating a complete sham as well. i login only for leagues

compare skyforger vs ogron

tsl s2

activity rating 10 vs 7

tslb 11 games vs ogron's 14
        tslj 16 vs 13
        tsld 10 vs 22

lol.

Comment

yeah I'm somehow an 8 in activity, whereas Ogron has 7....however I've played 20 games in TSL so far this season vs Ogron's 49. This will prob drop my rating!
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

ratings don't need to be a subjective effort of 1 (or 5) guys, when we got math. lemme explain.

nearly everyone played tsl. calculate tsl average $ per game of all players who have played atleast 20 tsl games . say iron survivor is the best average $ with 25$/game avg, racka is 2nd best with 24$ avg. iron survivor is 10.0 as the best. racka a 9.6. (24$ is 96% of 25$) and so on for everyone.

for those select few that have not played a good sample of tsl in the 2 seasons, have the panel of 5 review them. with a much lesser amount of players to evaluate manually its more likely the panel can do more in-depth research.

if activity needs to be calculated, same deal - use tsl activity with the same trickle down system. no bias.

its less drama, quicker and more likely to be accurate, like pretty sure math wont support skyfroger have a higher total than ogron, geio, lasenza, thix etc.
            Last edited by skyforger; 10-02-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
              ratings don't need to be a subjective effort of 1 (or 5) guys, when we got math. lemme explain.

nearly everyone played tsl. calculate tsl average $ per game of all players who have played atleast 20 tsl games . say iron survivor is the best average $ with 25$/game avg, racka is 2nd best with 24$ avg. iron survivor is 10.0 as the best. racka a 9.6. (24$ is 96% of 25$) and so on for everyone.

for those select few that have not played a good sample of tsl in the 2 seasons, have the panel of 5 review them. with a much lesser amount of players to evaluate manually its more likely the panel can do more in-depth research.

if activity needs to be calculated, same deal - use tsl activity with the same trickle down system. no bias.

its less drama, quicker and more likely to be accurate, like pretty sure math wont support skyfroger have a higher total than ogron, geio, lasenza, thix etc.
              Tsl is definetly the way to go when evaluating activity. But as far as skill goes, TSL is far from being a correct representation. I rather have some veterans reviewing the ratings than using TSL values.
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
                Tsl is definetly the way to go when evaluating activity. But as far as skill goes, TSL is far from being a correct representation. I rather have some veterans reviewing the ratings than using TSL values.
                Agreed, I believe there are some who don't try 100% every round or are unrusting in tsl, that will greatly skew their rating when they start really practicing and playing twdt.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I received an email with jav ratings from an email that wasn't signed. I'm parsing the ratings for clues, but nothing has turned up yet.

It's a mystery, I guess :huh2:

https://gyazo.com/5ec266cdbecbec8524f78eb7ceda21ed
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    I received an email with jav ratings from an email that wasn't signed. I'm parsing the ratings for clues, but nothing has turned up yet.

It's a mystery, I guess :huh2:

https://gyazo.com/5ec266cdbecbec8524f78eb7ceda21ed
                    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      Agreed, I believe there are some who don't try 100% every round or are unrusting in tsl, that will greatly skew their rating when they start really practicing and playing twdt.
                      Add to that, the complete bs lineups that sometimes u have to face. There is a clear misjudgement on some players(impossible to get it 100% right) and you see mid tier players completely making games unfair due to severely outpeforming their counterparts
                      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

I'm listed twice in that spreadsheet
                        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

why am i a 7 in jav? its the worst league and apart from hating JD, i almost never play it or care about it. Lets not forget i havent even played tw in a year. Learn to make proper ratings please. If i should get a 7 in an league it should be WB as its the onl one ive earned a medal on and ive beaten some high star warbirds in duel, soem aliased some on their main. 7 in base? lol so a guy who doesnt even play tw is on par with the majority of the zone. says alot about how crap this zone really is.

Comment

Working...
                          X