No announcement yet.

Introducing TQJL -- The Trench Wars Qan & Jessup League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this.. people who are trolling me take a 3 day break and stop trolling and insulting me and come back and not do it any more. I'm doing nothing more than engaging people back who talk and say shit about me. I'm done letting this happen to me and will not stop until I expose this trash for what they are for doing this.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

when 10 people vs 1 person, then more than likely the minority is the one causing the issues, or certainly fueling them anyway. It's a shame you're being ignorant of your own faults.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Oh really? That's funny, usually in life the opposite happens where bullies gang up on 1 person they feel is weak and easy prey. Ever see a group of wilding police swarm and beat a person while saying STOP RESISTING as they choke the life out of them? Guess it is the victims fault huh.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          How about this.. people who are trolling me take a 3 day break. I'm done letting this happen to me.
          Boss u kno what to do...BAN EM ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Oh really? That's funny, usually in life the opposite happens where bullies gang up on 1 person they feel is weak and easy prey. Ever see a group of wilding police swarm and beat a person while saying STOP RESISTING as they choke the life out of them? Guess it is the victims fault huh.
            Are you really comparing your situation to police brutality vs unarmed black men? You're more far gone than I thought.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

yeah, i dont play much anymore so im not invested much, but...

we all know claus has been the single biggest driver of activity recently. clearly taking the power to make decisions away from him is for the good of the zone. if i were him i'd just up and quit now. let it all finally just fall to pieces. no one else here would put forth the effort of running something as competently as he has. sure hes a dick sometimes, but he really is good at managing these leagues.

and to jessup, basically by yourself, you are making me not want to participate in this league through the bitchfest on forums. so good job there. way to bring the community together.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

according to jessup's log; the player 'side effects' got benched again after being picked the first time. something i made a post about last time this happened.

i wasn't there so i don't know what happened. i just feel bad for this newbie (no disrespect) who is trying to play basing.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

i would also like to remind people (jessup, etc.) that the idea of tsl is ogron's he can be a dictator if he wants (along with qan, who should really receive huge thanks for the work he has done on the bots) but really, this is their league, if you don't like it, then don't be a part of it. personally, few weeks ago it ran smoothly when I played, I even won a wb with jessup and he wasn't detrimental to the team at all, in fact, he survived on 9 for a long time.

this community could be a bit nicer though

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    yeah, i dont play much anymore so im not invested much, but...

we all know claus has been the single biggest driver of activity recently. clearly taking the power to make decisions away from him is for the good of the zone. if i were him i'd just up and quit now. let it all finally just fall to pieces. no one else here would put forth the effort of running something as competently as he has. sure hes a dick sometimes, but he really is good at managing these leagues.

and to jessup, basically by yourself, you are making me not want to participate in this league through the bitchfest on forums. so good job there. way to bring the community together.

LOL

Put that on my tombstone.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      LOL

Put that on my tombstone.
                      it is universally accepted that you can be an asshole while being good at managing something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_gtu7rhpg for reference, tl;dr version is what I wrote above. (roughly)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	i8HKVmB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1282227
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

No matter what anyone says its always DENY DENY DENY. You are very good at justifying your own actions to yourself and thats the biggest issue.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1598[/ATTACH]
                            LOL ok even I got a laugh at this.. but really guys comeon........

I fired back at ogron because he did a bogus revoke thread on me and therefore was trying to give him a taste of his own medicine by saying revoke his rights. I honestly can and have given ogron credit numerous times before for the effort he has done in the zone when it comes to TSL and TWDT which is more than he has ever given me.. especially recently. I used to consider him a friend even but obviously this relationship has gone south. Heck I'm the frikkin sword bearer in the center of his TSL graphic he used... something most of you don't even realize .. lol ...rofl.. it's just an old recycled Paladen graphic he reused. The main point was to remove the warning he issued. I'm sick of seeing it posted and I'm sick of his abuse towards me. I don't care if he continues to have powers to do things as long as he is not hounding me and actively trying to ruin me which he has been since last TSL. If he can pull back coming at me I can too vsing him in return. I didn't seek this confrontation.. I responded to it. That is all.........
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              No matter what anyone says its always DENY DENY DENY. You are very good at justifying your own actions to yourself and thats the biggest issue.
                              What am I denying? Give me examples?
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Will you just let it go Jess? You are becoming boring at this point. Even reading your posts makes me sleepy. And I just woke up.
                                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                                X