Regarding Upcoming TWDCup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Upcoming TWDCup

With TWDCup approaching very fast. Staff has advised me to create a forum post to keep everyone in the loop. As said in a previous thread about rules was about joining squads, and roster locks. Looking through "On the Move" tab on TWD Roster page, there is a few players that cannot participate for the squads they are on now.

1)Amnesti - Joined during the 10 day lock window, Henry said he is okay to play in TWDCup he just has to return to Potenza.
    2)Lrim - Joined during the 10 day lock window. I will talk to Henry because he was on Paladen the entire time so to me he isn't doing a move from one TWDCup squad to the next.

As far as the squads and players that didn't make it, sorry to say but it is too late. Post was made well in advance....Agree or not we are not going to bend rules for certain people, and not for others. We have to be stern. If you wanted to play and or qualified you should have done so....That being said going forward I will step up myself and run the next Season. With more specifics to rules, playoff format and even the amount of squads. I personally wish we could let all squads into it since this isn't TWL, but rules were made a such so lets just go with it.

Good Luck to all squads for TWDCup and may the best nerds win.
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

LMAO

Comment

dont we have like 27 ppl still playing the game lol...whats the point of such strict rules
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        dont we have like 27 ppl still playing the game lol...whats the point of such strict rules
        Structure I guess? I was told to make a post to the people....this is what I'm doing. I will run the next one, and try to have better rules/ in every aspect laid out. If somebody wants to step forward awhile and help me....that would be love...

Comment

envy is officially terrified of amnesti, i.d. joined after amnesti and isn't mentioned lolllllll

yojimbo^ joined 30 mins ago, he ok to go?

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            envy is officially terrified of amnesti, i.d. joined after amnesti and isn't mentioned lolllllll

yojimbo^ joined 30 mins ago, he ok to go?
            I'm still going through a list but no none of them can play why would envy be scared of amnesti. Talk to Henry and whoever else is running this collectively I really dont have much say in this...

Comment

you made the thread and only made it because of amnesti... no one knows who "Lrim" is. be real for a second lol

Comment

Thank you Geio for agreeing with the ideas in the collective group we have prior to posting this (Regarding TWD Cup, not sure about anything else up there). We've also discussed this in detail with Geio and others who've all agreed that season rules were posted ages ago and you've had similar chance to qualify to cup as all other squads have had.
                Last edited by Henry Saari; 05-01-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Well tbh zidane, Amnesti was on Potenza for a long time and literally left the last or 2nd last day before TWD season ended. But hey, if he can't play then so be it. It's just a game, rules were made at the beginning of the season and if people didn't want to compete or actually didn't care about reaching the TWD cup then that's their fault and not anyone elses.

PS. Wait for Ixadork to destroy us all by making another hate post/thread.
                  "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

LMAO

geio 100% just asked henry saari to post that and wiibimbo is on potenza. i love this game

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      LMAO

geio 100% just asked henry saari to post that and wiibimbo is on potenza. i love this game
                      Meaning?
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

Henry Saari, you should be ashamed of yourself for the total disregard you have towards the interest and well being of the players for this game.

You preach about rewarding activity, changing the point system to better reflect it, yet you segregate this league to being only 5 squads out of the 9 active?

Top it off, you won't allow people who have been active to join participating squads to play?

Do you not see the hypocrisy of your own actions?

It's 2018, the population is dwindling, the game is on life support and you are seriously going to be this strict about a league that was to be all inclusive?

Maybe we misunderstood, is this to be TW League? You guys are acting like it. Why else push away so many active players on a dying game?

It's unreal that you have the balls to come on here to verify what you told Geio about Amnesti. Seriously? You will allow him to play but only if he rejoins Potenza? SERIOUSLY?

You don't seem to have the players interest in mind AT ALL. What are you thinking Henry? I think you need to do some soul searching, some self reflection would do you good I think. I mean that.

-IxaDor

Comment

Oh yea, I would like to add that I spoke with Wirah and Skyforger like 2 weeks ago about merging Psyiagon into Sulake and they were like "Oh man, last thing we would want to see is less squads on the ladder".

Never once was it brought to up that there were hardlocks in place of this bullshit league.

Everything about the cup has been smoke and mirrors.

Ask every active cap if they knew about the rules prior to Sunday. Bet 100% that 8 out of 9 capts did not know about hardlocks on roster. Why would we even think there would be hardlocks in 2018???

I get hardlocking when the games start to keep it fair but there is 0 reason to stop people from joining before games and playing other than to be douchebags about it.

It's fucked up and everyone knows it.

TWDCup was meant to be a fun league, you guys are taking it like it actually is this huge fucking deal when it's not and all you are doing is running off more people from playing this game.

-IxaDor

PS: So you know for the record, this aint about me. I will gladly sit out this league if you allow every other active player to be able to join a squad and play.

You know why? Because unlike you, I legit care about this game and value it's community. It's why I left staff, because too many of you abuse powers and don't have good intentions for being there.

I'd rather see more people be included, having a good time and playing fun games than put my own agendas and self first ahead of them.

What is it you think you will achieve? Does the tiny pixel medal next to your name mean that much?

I have a feeling this boils down to resentment and retribution for you being traded during TWDT because it doesn't make sense any other way.
                          Last edited by IxaDor; 05-01-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
                            Oh yea, I would like to add that I spoke with Wirah and Skyforger like 2 weeks ago about merging Psyiagon into Sulake and they were like "Oh man, last thing we would want to see is less squads on the ladder". Never once was it brought to up that there were hardlocks in place of this bullshit league. Everything about the cup has been smoke and mirrors. Ask every active cap if they knew about the rules prior to Sunday. Bet 100% that 8 out of 9 capts did not know about hardlocks on roster. Why would we even think there would be hardlocks in 2018??? I get hardlocking when the games start to keep it fair but there is 0 reason to stop people from joining before games and playing other than to be douchebags about it. It's fucked up and everyone knows it. TWDCup was meant to be a fun league, you guys are taking it like it actually is this huge fucking deal when it's not and all you are doing is running off more people from playing this game.

-IxaDor
                            Personally I read the rules when they were first posted. Which is why I denied two people from joining us to help qualify for twdd....but it was in the window so I told them they couldn't and now we didnt qualify for twdd. That's our own fault. I mean I see both sides honestly...I usually bitch and complain but hey atleast we have something to play just like LF said. This is the first one there is more to come and I'm sure it will be better. I myself dont like certain things about this mainly about the points system not giving negative for losses. But it is what it is.....I've bashed Henry and others on staff.......I dont agree with half the things....but instead of we want shit to work we have to all come together. I mean there is like 70 people left. Twdt maybe next? Spread all the skill around.

Comment

While the point system where you gain some for a loss is odd and perhaps can be argued as "unfair" by some...let's not forget the drawbacks of the old system too. Squads used to sit on their points and purposely stay inactive once they had a comfy amount that assured a placement. Squads on the cusp were very selective in games they chose to play which for lower squads like Paladen, ossify and say psyiagon made sense. Also many mid level squads simply avoided hard squads and beat up on low squads. Each squad had their own strategy to make TWL in the old system too let's not forget and it all wasn't this rosey perfect system either. Participation IS a big factor to be considered these days and the zone needs activity in TWD very much so I'm not 100% against rewards for squads who stay active. Perhaps it can be tweeked some but I think the overall idea to reward activity definitely has/had merit and good intentions behind its implemetation. Another factor to think about too is now we have borrowing.. the ladder no matter what we do is NOT going to be a true reflection of each squads skillset. This situation is more complicated than first thoughts tend to be when you analize it. We want activity and its VERY important.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X