No announcement yet.

Why am I on the bench so much for TSL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I on the bench so much for TSL?

After being one of the first 5-6 doing !p everytime, I think I've sat something like 6 games in a row. I don't know my stats, but I've gone negative in TSL maybe one time. It's the same people on the bench every game....it was funny the first time, but now its getting weird
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is rigged TSL is nigged
    Leland

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if there is a lower priority list people can get added to if they disrupt games too often. i seem you remember you having a few games where you signed up then didnt show up to the arena

not saying that is the actual case, but could be

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I can be of witness to this event.

Paradise gets benched more often than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
          I can be of witness to this event.

Paradise gets benched more often than most.

I know i am not active enough, but the few times recently I was the 4th player to !p and was still benched. It does seem to award people who are more active which I understand.
          8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I stated this issue early on. It has nothing to do with the order of !p. There were ratings made and assigned to every player before tsl even began. It was decided by powers that be for ratings be kept secret and unreleased. It is impossible to know how often you will be added until you try and see how often you get a chance to play. If you are being benched a ton it means someone has deemed you unacceptable to play that division and thinks you deserve to be locked out. I am totally against this and if this system is not changed for a future TSL season suggest a community boycott of the league. TSL should give equal chances for ALL players to be added and play EVERY game !!! You earn your value as the season progresses and to rate players before a season begins and give higher rated player more chance to play and hence more chance to gain value is double jeopardy to players deemed unworthy. It is VERY unfair. IT MUST BE CHANGED!!
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

For once, I agree with Jessup. If/when there's a website for TSL there should be a page showing the ratings.

Either this demonstrates that the ratings are actually accurate and complete, which quiets any doubt.

Or it demonstrates that the ratings need work, then we work together to improve it.

Comment

there just needs to be a few conditions.

not being benched twice in a row in the same league would be a good one. or for every time youre benched your rating temporarily increases an arbitrary amount to ensure youre picked the next round.

the only reason you should be put on a 'shit list' or something is if you have enough warnings or infractions to warrant a punishment. if you type !p and then no show for reasons that cannot be explained satisfactorily, shit list. if youre a troll when playing, shit list. there are any number of things that you could be penalized for.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

This is true, i remember Paradise being a shithead a couple of times,hence him being on a "shit list".

Guys do not forget this is a fledgling league, in the future I'm sure it will be more refined. But we should not be all criticism and give credit where it's due. This league has taken a lot of work from very few people to get done, we have to make sure we don't always jump on the OPs and complain every chance we get.

Last thing we would want is for the OPs to get tired of your crying and just quit.

Comment

aren't you one of the top complainers and ragers?

This is true, i remember Paradise being a shithead a couple of times,hence him being on a "shit list".

Guys do not forget this is a fledgling league, in the future I'm sure it will be more refined. But we should not be all criticism and give credit where it's due. This league has taken a lot of work from very few people to get done, we have to make sure we don't always jump on the OPs and complain every chance we get.

Last thing we would want is for the OPs to get tired of your crying and just quit.
                    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                    1:Tiny> LOL
                    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                      aren't you one of the top complainers and ragers?
                      I only rage at shitty players in game, not OPs. I apologize if I insulted you in game, but in my defense, it was probably warranted considering your skill level

Comment

you fill the biggest niche roles in tw in the past when other ships actually mattered, and now are one of the biggest try hards in 2017 and play 3 ships at 33% efficiency. dont kill me dude.

I only rage at shitty players in game, not OPs. I apologize if I insulted you in game, but in my defense, it was probably warranted considering your skill level
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

So I actually checked the player ratings and the current algorithms in place to check why paradise was being benched so frequently and it turns out that its because he's black.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                          X