Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychotic Shit From Shadowmere/Board Documented!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another case of moron knows the rules, thinks he's HILARIOUS for saying the n word then gets banned and spends the next month crying like a little bitch about it and blaming everyone but themselves for being a complete twat.....fuck off.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

fyi

you can say the n-word in chaos zone, they need some players i think
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
        You'll have to excuse Board; he spends his days devising new methods with which he secures his home so it doesn't fly away.
        Lol +1
        sigpic

Comment

i have been silenced for days upon days for using the word ni#@a and i am Black, i am a real N#@$a! Black & Strong! How have i used it "what's Up ni#$@a" , and the players I have said that to are white......racial slur????
          Rules need to change crackaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesster View Post
            i have been silenced for days upon days for using the word ni#@a and i am Black, i am a real N#@$a! Black & Strong! How have i used it "what's Up ni#$@a" , and the players I have said that to are white......racial slur????
            Rules need to change crackaz!
            That's what you get when the game OWNER is WHITE, a la PriitK. White people putting down blacks, that's how it goes. Banning your own lingo and slang, after CREATING it themselves.
            Read me at www.JamesKoss.com
            Chat us at http://tinychat.com/thedump

♪ ♫
            "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

So long as I can still call this Reel moron a faggot, alls good.

You ass fucking faggot.

Comment

Snowcaps in the summer to hide the fact that you are a prematurely balding faggot drug addict is so kewl dood.

This is your faggot hero's toatally badass y2k broadcast. I'm sure you arent aware of its existence since you were 2 when it happened, but nuclear reactors were failing and the russians were attacking, OMFG!!

Comment

Have the forum mods considered removing/banning posts discussing personal bans? This thread is some of the whiniest weaselly shit ever.

Comment

which is why tw has the policy it does towards racism

and that will never change as long as idiot white children trying to be edgy while pushing the envelope are still being dumb
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

its always pretty funny to watch the children get slapped down and then act offended and self righteous, but they all knew what they were doing and the associated risks involved with their activities

its always the same, has been for all 10-20 years tw has been around
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

That's nonsense. I see loads of racism without any moderation. It's only blacks being denied their #1 most used word, and the rest of us blamed for it. This is the sharp evil edge of the reverse of reverse racism, and denying that is no prerogative at all.

Learn English. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define...

♪ ♫
                        "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

T R U M P 2 0 1 6
                          black lives don't matter anymore
                          n word is not racist anymore
                          muslims r not welcome here

Comment

how come the n-word has started offending white people, recently?
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                              how come the n-word has started offending white people, recently?
                              That's exactly it!! WHITE people are offended by it, not black people! So racist and ridiculous. By Kanye 2020 it'll be done with, we can only hope.

♪ ♫

Comment

Working...
                              X