No announcement yet.

Targaryen - Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao this game is so toxic. Some of y’all need to get a life.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Against MAjor being an op.. guy was playing god and benching people for personal reasons and would not work with the other hosts at all after being asked to. He ruined TSL for like 5 people last season.. not the direction we need to go this season.

As far as the borrowing goes for Targs.. ummm.. hate to say it but ogron was cap and did this to his team so they deserve no rewards or special treatment. All teams must deal with what they have for better or worse. Grims didn't get any special treatment so why should they. We had Ricko rage quit one week and nothing was said then nor did I expect any special treatment. Last season I had oderus and cape both rage quit and Lasenza just quit before end of season and nothing was offered to us. We literally were in 1st place but due to quitters last 2 weeks lost our place/chances for playoffs. These teams have rosters with many players.. use the lessers if the tops don't show.. Thats how TWDT works...
      I never benched anyone for personal reasons you dumpster juice. If I did, I would have benched u all the time.
      I didnt ruin TSL for anyone, maybe yeh. But Yeh ruined it for all the others with his lag. And lets talk about how you fed him games with weak people to get him into finals. Where he did excellent btw, thank god you did that, cuz his mouth has been shut since. The day before final he was like "this tslj finalist going 2-10 in javduel..." Its lovely that it got backfired hard.
      Glyde has been warned several times cuz of his behaviour in games and quitting. He even went to EG mid-tslb... Yea ofc we should just let that go after several warnings.
      No one cared if 'cyclone' gets blocked for trolling, but when I do the same with yojimbo its suddenly wrong. Me and yoji actually go way back to LTKings, I am one of the persons who got him active in TWD... (fuck me) Yea ofc I have big personal issues with him. You are a complete idiot that only knows like 1% of the story all the time...
      What other hosts? Who asked me to work with who? You apparently know more than I do... They asked me not to block yeh, thats true. But I am still behind me blocking him. Many players agreed with me blocking him. The only people I have seen whining about it are you, qan and henry saari. With all due respect, but Qan has never entered the game outside pub. What can he know about lag? Henry saari hated my nuts since day one we were on staff together. I bet he jerked off 20x that day he axed me. And you are buttfuck buddies with yeh, prob cuz he is like the only person left in the game who likes u.
      Besides that, I am currently one of the few people left in game who has experience hosting leagues. Not that I would want to run or help any.

Ever thought people quit that TWDT season because of you? Holy fuck, dont you even see how cancerous you were/are?
      Grims didnt get any special treatment? How about #2 pick in draft and #1 in FA... Thats a pretty special treatment. Not I
      Major Crisis

Comment

imo if you have a donger, youre a dude

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Glyde should 100% be banned to start the tsl season, at least for a week. I'd ban him for half the season personally. This guy legit spent half a round of the tslb finals in EG, I've never seen that before in my life. Especially with how impossible it is to make subs he pretty much ruined the round. Not to mention he also feeds in every wb and jav game so base starts sooner, check his average time played in those leagues

Comment

Lol you guys don't know what happened I had a connection issues for a few min and could only get into e.g. for a min. Was gone a total 3min and was subbed right away didn't ruin anything. I wish I Fed wb/javs I just suck can't do anything about that.

Comment

So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?
              MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?
                Show your titties first Lady Targaryen
                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
                  Lol you guys don't know what happened I had a connection issues for a few min and could only get into e.g. for a min. Was gone a total 3min and was subbed right away didn't ruin anything. I wish I Fed wb/javs I just suck can't do anything about that.

Dude.. You werent subbed right away at all. Besides that TSLB final u quit/trolled many base games. So I guess you could understand that this connection issue is doubtful.
                  Major Crisis

Comment

The real question here is... who is ready for Floribama shore? Cabs are hereeeeeee!
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                      The real question here is... who is ready for Floribama shore? Cabs are hereeeeeee!
                      yo it wont be the same without sammy.
                      RAWNNNN STAHPP
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

If you call leaving a couple base games with a min left in a 15-4 game trolling your crazy. I have been warned for those and it's been settled. Gypsi had subbed in for me within the minute and accordingly as any sub would to allow the person to reconnect. Once i was able to reconnect I came back and was pming staff and gypsi since he was host before he was in. Keep reaching on these claims I troll base games.

Comment

Originally posted by Glyde
                          Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                          Dude.. You werent subbed right away at all. Besides that TSLB final u quit/trolled many base games. So I guess you could understand that this connection issue is doubtful.
                          Glyde has always been an upstanding team mate from what I remember and see no reason to doubt his word on connection issues. Guy also wore his Final Warnings with pride and all-starred tsl despite exposed riggaments against him. OTOH Isn't Major Crisis the Ogron right hand towelboy who got axed from staff for repeat deliberate abuses like a month ago. Lost all credit there man.

Comment

you logged into a different zone under alias to cross zone spam a guy during a match. you should probably work on your own image before trying to endorse someone else.

just my opinion.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

a guy who had made it his mission to prevent me from competing in tw leagues. sure did lol.

Comment

Lol at Ricko and Major trying to refute their recorded history. Ricko you openly admitted you rage quit that day and said you weren't proud of it so I don't know why you are freaking out so much... I was just using it as an example to make a point about why Targs shudn't get a special high rated borrow due to ogrons rage quit. Be an adult and embrace your "log out" as the rage quit it was. Major.. just stop... there is a reason you were axed. You were totally going rogue and doing things you were asked not to over and over.
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X