JAV Teamkiller needs to be stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAV Teamkiller needs to be stopped

So there's this Jav guy in pub who is always team killing. He's really good at it making impossible shots to kill you. I report him often but he keeps changing names after he gets ship-changed.

Can we IP ban this ass?

Current name:
    Orvilletootenbaucher

He usually picks a long name so it's more difficult to report him and this has got to be his 6th nickname at least. Changing him to a different ship only solves the issue temporarily until the next day when he starts again or changes his name.

Seriously, we need an IP ban or something more serious as this has gotten re-cock-o-lus. What are "we" doing about this guy?

Changing names doesnt make a difference if they get shiplocked (unless they also go to a different public library/coffee shop each time with a different laptop as well) as the bot that enforces the shiplocks tracks much more than the players name. However with the quality of mods we have these days it likely prevents them from doing their proper research on these new names and increasing the penalty exponentially. He's likely serving his 60/120 minute sentence (or whatever the minimum is) and just resetting his penalties each time by changing names. Theres also some rhyme and reason to choosing a longer name as far as bots are concerned but not something I should reveal here to give people ideas. In the future if you want to report somebody with a long name just tick their name on the F2 menu and use %tickname ....Example ?cheater %tickname is tking again

Disclaimer: Im not staff but I was for a few years and you'll be hard pressed to find someone that knows these bots better than me aside from actual bot people/coders like Wirah and Qan.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

why are tk's even part of the game still
      Leland

Comment

Working...
      X