No announcement yet.

Thunder Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody asked u anything Pressure, so shut ur ugly ass mouth and go cry to ur mommy and daddy. Ugly ass licking motherfucker.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

mtine deploying his ordinance with torpedoes of truth

Comment

Wil,
        Seriously? Wtf are you talking about? Are those really the only things you can dig up to be critical of me? You are one neuron short of a synapse.

When I play Pub I log in and see who is on my frequency. If it is full of team-killing javs I have been known to switch frequencies because being a shark and having a lot of team-killig javs sucks. Sorry if this is too much for you to handle. What possible other reason would I have for not just accepting the frequency it placed me on? Because I am so hungry for Pub bucks? LOL (I regularly donate all my pub bucks to other players and have not used ?buy in years.) Or wait, perhaps it is that my ego requires that I win a round of Pub to make me feel that I am a great TW player? LOL I have no delusions as to my abilities (a mediocre but competent shark) nor do I need any justification as to the kind of person that I am (a guy who simply likes to play this game).

Then you say that I quit games? I can count on one hand the number of games that I have quit. This is out of the hundreds of thousands of games that I have played here. At BEST, that might be .0001% of all games that I played I quit from. I quit one the other day when the lag in the hockey arena was compounded by Mark (who is a great guy but is Euro and was not trained on calling PHs) allowed three PH goals in a row. On that day the lag was particularly bad with 2/3 of all goals being called back due to lag. So yes, I quit the game rather than play like that.

Go back to your hole and try to come up with other, legitimate things to be critical of me. Try to get your facts straight Einstein. If you actually read the post I was supporting Turb. Ask Turb if I support him, he and I chat fairly often. I am willing to bet $1000 that I thank him, and other staffers, more often than you ever have.

Little wonder you have so little respect with most players and that they consider you a douche. When you figure it out come on back and we can discuss.
        Eph

Comment

lolol relax will bambo

Comment

Originally posted by Spawnisen View Post
            Well, it looks whatever happens in whatever league Thunder always gets their way.. So it's not going to matter.

You're an idiot. We wanted 2:30 and had to deal with 3:30. You wanted 4:30 and had to deal with 3:30. It was completely fair and you're a whining bitch. Your whole squad is filled with whining bitches that make excuses instead of shouldering mistakes and getting better. This quote sums up your bitch-made mentality.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Nah, thunder has been fucking people over with scheduling for years. No secret here.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Too bad I'm not coming back Eph. This game is just a joke, like urself. Nothing ever happens apart from elite staffers doing absouletly nothing to improve the game. So I moved on, and trust me, I don't regret it. Keep flaming me all u want, too bad I won't be able to read it a lot. Oh and for helping the zone- I'll drop by maybe for TWL finals and after New Year to see what u have achieved. Then u can hand me those 1000$.
                wii
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I don’t give a fuck if you come or go, but obviously you care enough to keep coming into this forum. LOL

And once again learn to read. I said I would bet you $1000 that I thanked Turb and other staffers more than you ever have. This was a response to your accusation that I was nothing but critical of Turb. So keep on swinging moron, at some point you might actually say something with a bit of truth in it.

If you feel I am a asshole, fine. Leave it at that, you are entitled to your opinion. But to make a bunch of shit up is pretty fucking lame, even for you.
                  Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                    I don’t give a fuck if you come or go, but obviously you care enough to keep coming into this forum. LOL

And once again learn to read. I said I would bet you $1000 that I thanked Turb and other staffers more than you ever have. This was a response to your accusation that I was nothing but critical of Turb. So keep on swinging moron, at some point you might actually say something with a bit of truth in it.

If you feel I am a asshole, fine. Leave it at that, you are entitled to your opinion. But to make a bunch of shit up is pretty fucking lame, even for you.
                    Eph
                    why even respond lol who cares if wall bumbi quit lol

Comment

Yes, even I don't care. Get gud Eph. lol
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

it's always the people who claim to have quit the game that check the forums and post on them more than anyone else.
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                        X