No announcement yet.

Any suggestions for TWD in general?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In basing I'm against all restrictions. Why is it limited to one terr? Two sharks? I'd rather have the map changed to something different than have these arbitrary restrictions that pretty much force the teams to use the same strategy. Removing the nubs from the fr entrance was a good start, and it has quite a big impact (which I think of as a positive one) on fr battles too.
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by Miku19 View Post
      In basing I'm against all restrictions. Why is it limited to one terr? Two sharks? I'd rather have the map changed to something different than have these arbitrary restrictions that pretty much force the teams to use the same strategy. Removing the nubs from the fr entrance was a good start, and it has quite a big impact (which I think of as a positive one) on fr battles too.
      more than 2 sharks would be terrible unless you started to take away reps.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        more than 2 sharks would be terrible unless you started to take away reps.

Well yeah with the current map they would create an impenetrable cram. What if there were two entrances to the flagroom?

I'm just saying that at the moment it's all about the same strategy, cramming. Cramming isn't really all that exciting for example compared to the old lining. Now it's obvious that cramming is a way better strategy on the current map than lining is, but what if we tried to tweak the map further to for example give javs easier shots to the entrance or attackers some good spots to shoot the usual terr spots from. Also I think lower base could be modified to be something more exciting, for example create even more of an effect of a multi-stage defense than what is currently given by the tube and the flagroom entrance.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

• how about recording some high score games, such as 23-5 twdd or 175-23 twbd somewhere
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Features that won't be added but would be nice:

- TWJD5 arena that allows you to challenge and play vs ur own squad and wont be recorded. Just for training purposes if we have 8+ on. Go javduel? meh tried that but none of my squadmates come... seems like the real thing if a message is displayed saying go twjd5... etc.

-Would be nice to see the live scores on the twd website and not just the matches that are being played... (JD) wingmasters 1- ancients 1 (round 3 40-48).

-Allow double squading during twd... one extra per account. Makes this game way more active... try it and if it sucks then get rid of it.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

• You could also implement other leagues into TWD, since they not hosted EVER.
              Should do:
              - TWHD (Trench Wars Hockey Duel)
              - TWDD (as in ?go duel, since EL never happening...sad)
              - TWTD (as in tournaments duel - here could be included zombies, racing, warzone, deathmatch...)
              - TWED (elite duel - all players would have to play duels in all ships, in order to prove they the best. Obviously, some new maps would have to be created for this (for terr duel, weasel duel, levi duel, shark duel and lanc duel)

If these duels couldn't be transferred into TWD, maybe a new league could be added to the official TW site and the categories mentioned above held during the whole year, with some tournaments/leagues, resets every 3 months and the individual duels (in every ship) included into TWL, where only best 10 would qualify and then battle it out the same way as TWL is.
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• I like fork's idea about jding yourself.

Also I'm all for Miku19's idea about changing things up in basing. We have had the same base map for years and it is so repetitive. So many of the spiders don't even aim anymore they just know what position to go to and shoot its like a repeated pattern and everyone decent probably has the burst bounces memorized.

If we don't change the map for twl because I know that would fuck up the past. Then ti would be nice for another basing map where spiders who actually can aim can perform and we can see who can pilot ship gr8er.
                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• we could try a new basing map, as long as it's not made by hurricane or summa.

my god those alternative basing maps were/are atrocious (twbd4 and twdtb). i had a decent alternative basing map up at some point but never got it to twbd4 for testing. :[

could see if i can get that map revived and added there for testing purposes whenever i get home and contact head twd op or/and pinkstar.

Comment

• I also agree with Fork's idea of being able to challenge yourself to a inter-squad twjd/twdd match.. I will take this into consideration and see what we can get done.
                    TW SMod
                    TWD Co-Coordinator

Johnie <ER>> my sister takes dick like a champ!

1:disown> i hate virgins, they always bleed
                    1: Dezmond> why do they bleed?

Comment

• Suggestion for the TWD website:

Have a "WB Record of the Day," a "WB Record of the Day," "Spider Record of the Day," and "Terr Record of the Day" for the best W:L ratio of a match all day (or the highest Rating that determines the MVP of each game). So if a spider gets 130-40 in a game, that's the score to beat, and at the end of the day their name can stay at the top of the page.

You could also have a "<Ship> of the Month" and the player with the best Win to Lose ratio in a certain ship, or the most MVP's in that ship, or the most amount of total kills, or even the most "best rec of the day"'s in that ship can get a medal on their TWD profile. Sort of like a TWL medal but much less shiny and significant. These stats/achievements can also be posted on the front page of TWD, near the box scores, so people can flaunt their eliteness.

Comment

• I like the idea of a 'most mvps this month' award or a 'best twd record in ship # of the week/month/year/ever'
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Achievments would be a neat addition
                          things like:
                          Go undefeated as the team's only terr in a TWBD Match
                          Deal the final kill for every opponent in a TWDD Round
                          Kill a single player 10 times in a TWDD or TWJD Round

of course those are some of the more difficult ones that could be done
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

• Bump: Snowflakes and Flame idea
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                              Yeah, you
                              8)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• fuk that, fork's idea? had that idea atleast a year ago. Nothing came of it. Do not claim my idea fgt.
                                1:waven> u challenge
                                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X