No announcement yet.

TWD Cup - Potenza x Paladen postpone thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know for a fact Jessup won't sky. For the record I dont want flung back at us that people have tried to flexible for us when they surely haven't. Staff to be fair apart from Henry have been, but ultimatly the power is with Jessup and was put unwittingly with Jessup, which should never have happened.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I am going to be honest, I am surprised they haven't come up with a reason yet to exclude all veterans from playing at this point. They worked hard to ensure a large amount couldn't play in finals, though still a handful made it in. Was expecting them to make up some more hypocritical bullshit to stop the rest of the other vets from taking part. I also am surprised that people even still want to play games in this sad excuse for a league, would save everyone more time and be more entertaining to just give Jessup and everyone on Paladen medals, write their names in the HOF next to Ease, Sika, ect. and be done with it. lol..

-LF

Comment

I really don't see how we've got to a point where some of the most disliked and terrible players to play this game have got themselves in the positions of power and have completely ruined this game and accelerated it's decline. Hire trash, get trash.

Expecting skyforger and glyde to crawl out of Henry and Jessup's asses to defend them shortly.

We need to hit a reset button and get some people in who can actually get our leagues competitive again, rather than people who have reduced them to activity-based leagues like TSL and TWD Cup so they can actually win something by default rather than skill.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          We need to hit a reset button and get some people in who can actually get our leagues competitive again, rather than people who have reduced them to activity-based leagues like TSL and TWD Cup so they can actually win something by default rather than skill.
          If there's a magical way of getting everyone to log in again please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by LamedFighter View Post

-LF
            For the record this is not me. Im keeping my opinions to myself on this matter
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              If there's a magical way of getting everyone to log in again please enlighten us.
              Yes there is. When they do log in, don't send them packing because they aren't active enough and come up with a way to keep them around.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Too far gone lol

Are Glyde and slyforger actually staff or are people trolling... skyfroggrr was pretty much psychotic a year ago and Glyde is probably the worst player in the zone

Comment

I can understand out with the old in with the new philosophy, I just don't understand out with the Old when there isnt any new.
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    get some people in who can actually get our leagues competitive again
                    Like who? Do you have any suggestions? The paradox is nobody of substance wants to/will help with this stuff....but everyone has an opinion about those that DO make the time to put these things together.

For the record I don't agree with a lot of things about this cup but I'm not playing in it, nor did I contribute any of my own experience to it so what right do I have to complain about it? We do need current/former league player(s) to step up and help put these things together but if nobody does.... You get what you are willing to put into it

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Well if when ppl log on, if there's some wbduel, javduel, base, twd, something... to play, then that person is more likely to stay on and play, and more likely to log on again another day.

If people log on, see nothing happening, log off... or even just don't even bother logging on because they know this is what they can expect... then it's some self-fulfilling chicken and egg bullshit.

The chicken is too busy fucking itself to realise it's supposed to be laying eggs.

Comment

damn even drama is lacking in quality nowadays, rip.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          Too far gone lol

Are Glyde and slyforger actually staff or are people trolling... skyfroggrr was pretty much psychotic a year ago and Glyde is probably the worst player in the zone

Skyforger is nowadays. And there you have the biggest problem with staff atm. It's sick/ill. It seems like Beasty doesnt care anymore. Qan cant/shouldnt make decisions (with all respect) when it comes to leagues, if its coding and pub matters its fine. He can be some kind of advisor or something, but not the final call maker. Henry Saari does everything in his power to control everything in staff and kicks everyone he doesnt like or is in his way. Guy kicks me and Ogron (basicly kicked) out of staff cuz we were 'abusing' etc, while the guy has done multiple abuse things the last couple seasons in a row. But hey atleast he is trying to kill this zone as quickly as he did with DSB!
                          Then we got Jessup... Well we all know Jessup only cares about Jessup and Paladen, not the quality of games and so on. Perfect example may be Yeh season 2 of TSL, if that dude wasnt on Paladen Jessup wouldnt say a thing, because there was no word out of Jessup's mouth about Hellrazor and Cyclone getting blocked/not getting to play.
                          And it says enough that someone like Wicket666 is head of events... The guy never knew how to host properly. How the fuck can you make someone like that in charge of events?
                          The head of leagues is even gone I think, markmrw. Which is not rare since he kinda announced after last TWL or TWDT 2 seasons ago he wouldnt be spending his sundays to run leagues anymore. Staff is left in the hands of total nutshells and the game is left to die. Like wiibimbo kinda said, I guess its time to move on for us all.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                            Like who? Do you have any suggestions? The paradox is nobody of substance wants to/will help with this stuff....but everyone has an opinion about those that DO make the time to put these things together.

For the record I don't agree with a lot of things about this cup but I'm not playing in it, nor did I contribute any of my own experience to it so what right do I have to complain about it? We do need current/former league player(s) to step up and help put these things together but if nobody does.... You get what you are willing to put into it

Problem kinda is that almost everyone who has league running experience has either quit totally or cant work with half of the top staffers. I know from some people in staff that they wont run a thing because of Jessup and Henry interfering. I think there are enough people who would do some help, but yea as long as there isnt one person stepping up to do the major work, it wont happen.
                            Major Crisis

Comment

Least we can all agree that things were way better off with Ogron running leagues. Henry and Jessup tried to fool everyone into thinking things would be better with them under the helm. Ogron didn't like Jessup and Skyforger, but come on, who does like them? They are both toxic trolls that offer nothing to this game anyways. Keeping those 2 dingletards from playing in leagues while under Ogron is far less damaging than Jessup/Henry/Skyforger running leagues. They ran off hordes of players, we would of lost 2, maybe 3 with Ogron lol..

Beasty got me to join staff then bounced out. I had great intentions to help this zone and took my position quite seriously but Jessup and Henry and Co. abuse powers constantly and don't have a single reason for wanting to be on staff other than to do just that. Who can I complain to? No one. They don't care about this game, it's players or how they represent themselves. We can't even fix the staff situation since those in charge have died, quit or don't give a shit. Henry is clever and surrounds himself with drones that will not ask questions and carry out any agenda's he has. In fact, the last TWDT season, when I traded with Tiny for him, he was going to refuse playing unless me and several others came on here to denounce Ogron and promote Henry for his position. If you look back at my posts from around that time, you'll see the shit he coaxed me into writing for him, let alone everyone else he had do it.

We are fucked quite simply put. With the current people in charge, this game doesn't have a chance at all to maintain a healthy populace or even appeal to new comers via Steam. We can't do anything about it since upper staff is gone for good and there is no chance in hell that Henry and Co. will step down and give their jobs up that they don't deserve to people who actually would make this game enjoyable. It's all a sick joke now, like I've said, they should just give themselves medals, place their names in HOF and move on. They only seek to destroy everything that made this game what it was, legacies and veterans that made them are now being stripped away and shit on. Let them do it, we can't do a damn thing about it anyways.

-IxaDor

Comment

Everyone keeps grouping Henry and Jessup together and I'm not sure why. Unless there is something else going on behind the scenes that I am unaware of, which I doubt, Jessup has absolutely no influence on any matters at all. Yes (s)he stands to benefit most from this cup in its current format and makes the extra effort to be as annoying as possible about it but as far as I know hasn't contributed anything of substance in any form to any aspect of this zone aside from making pixel medals for his own twd profile in advance.

As far as 'people cant work with the top staffers'...Theres really only 2 that ever show their face anymore. Those being qan and Henry. Changes ARE being made from within but at the end of the day nothing changes if nothing changes. We need quality/knowledgeable players to fill these positions and until that happens we will continue to be plagued by the same problems. If any of you feel like you have something left to give to the zone feel free to use me as as medium. I like to think I still have at least a little influence around here

Edit: Also....Ogron was good at what he did with leagues, but he's wiibimbo 2.0 and made his own bed. Theres no point harping on something that nobody can change

Comment

Working...
                                X