Sunday schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday schedule

Can we establish a schedule for this Sunday? It would be nice to go back to 2-2-2 format so that people can show for the league they want to play. I feel like base has been pretty dead and partly because basers never know when to log on. Make it 3pm wb, 4pm jav and 5pm base. I would like to get a couple extra base games in before season is over and I’m working 14hr nights now so I am limited with time.
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

I think this has been addressed already, see thread of TSL schedule(http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...son-3-Schedule):

Sundays after TWDT:

TSL -- 3:00pm - 11:00pm *BONUS*
    (Sundays will focus mainly on basing if enough are online, I will ask hosts to prioritize base on Sundays.)

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
      I think this has been addressed already, see thread of TSL schedule(http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...son-3-Schedule):

Sundays after TWDT:

TSL -- 3:00pm - 11:00pm *BONUS*
      (Sundays will focus mainly on basing if enough are online, I will ask hosts to prioritize base on Sundays.)
      That’s still a very vague schedule and you don’t know if there will be a 1-1-1 format or 2-2-2 in the beginning.

twdt-b 2017 finalist

Comment

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. ^^

Don't know if trolling or not but from what I've learned you aren't the smartest player in TW, afghan. It reads: Sundays will focus mainly on basing, which means if there are enough players for base at any time given, then base will be hosted. If not, we host other games. Got it now?
        Last edited by mtine; 01-23-2018, 09:27 AM.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
          Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. ^^

Don't know if trolling or not but from what I've learned you aren't the smartest player in TW, afghan. It reads: Sundays will focus mainly on basing, which means if there are enough players for base at any time given, then base will be hosted. If not, we host other games. Got it now?
          You are a fool. Clearly I was asking for a more specific schedule rather than “we will see what happens and try to prioritize over an 8 hour timeframe.” The point is to keep people online rather than having them log on then immediately off because there’s no predicting when the next base game will be. The same goes for other one-leaguers. You sound like you are still butt-hurt from last week after feeling belittled. Are you so insecure that you feel inclined to take shots at me for something that happened one week ago on a dying 2D spaceship game?
          Last edited by afghan; 01-24-2018, 05:22 PM.

twdt-b 2017 finalist

Comment

Wait what happened last week? Remind me please.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
            X