Those Representing TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Representing TW

I was going to post a video, though after review of it it does make TW look like it has no control of it's moderators/staff which is damaging to innocent staff and players as a whole. I have had issues with others such as 420 and Kylo Ren that feel they are above the "rules" of TW, creating their own rules and like to punish players who they find "unworthy" or "irritating" to them. This game is old, we all know that, and the way the moderation for it is established is done by fellow players, which I think makes this game awesome and unique. But.. at the same time, you get a few bad apples in the mix and those apples need to be addressed. My complaint here, right now, is that you (higher ups) go over staff and make sure their best interest is to better the zone we love (the same interest as us players have who love trench wars!), not to hinder it and abuse what little authority they have. It really upsets me when I see a staff member's do terrible things to others knowing they hold powers that those they are picking on do not. It is sadistic and represents this zone in a very poor way. I sincerely ask you (those whom this concerns) that you investigate fellow staffers (named a couple but there is more!) and ensure their best interest are for the zone and not for abusing said powers. Thank you for your time tonight. Happy Labor Day weekend to you and yours!

-IxaDor

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
    I was going to post a video, though after review of it it does make TW look like it has no control of it's moderators/staff which is damaging to innocent staff and players as a whole. I have had issues with others such as 420 and Kylo Ren that feel they are above the "rules" of TW, creating their own rules and like to punish players who they find "unworthy" or "irritating" to them. This game is old, we all know that, and the way the moderation for it is established is done by fellow players, which I think makes this game awesome and unique. But.. at the same time, you get a few bad apples in the mix and those apples need to be addressed. My complaint here, right now, is that you (higher ups) go over staff and make sure their best interest is to better the zone we love (the same interest as us players have who love trench wars!), not to hinder it and abuse what little authority they have. It really upsets me when I see a staff member's do terrible things to others knowing they hold powers that those they are picking on do not. It is sadistic and represents this zone in a very poor way. I sincerely ask you (those whom this concerns) that you investigate fellow staffers (named a couple but there is more!) and ensure their best interest are for the zone and not for abusing said powers. Thank you for your time tonight. Happy Labor Day weekend to you and yours!

-IxaDor
    FIRE RAIZIN
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Ban Ixador, fire Raizin.
      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Ixador View Post
        Happy Labor Day weekend to you and yours!

-IxaDor

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
        Leland

Comment

Making TW a fun environment is the responsibility of all the players, but honorful & committed staff is certainly part of that.

Comment

Working...
          X