TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    im generally a "live and let live" guy, like if i met kthx irl i'd have a beer with him and argue texas vs louisiana bbq or something. i really dont hold internet grudges or anything like that, it's all chill

klaushaus is the exception to that rule, i think i've made one neutral post about him in an effort to keep myself in some DT league or another, but mainly you'll find that i've been telling y'all that this dude is trash for years. he's absolute scum to anyone he isn't trying to fellate. but about 90% of y'all were being fellated in one way or another so i understand why it must have been nice to keep him around.

shoutouts 2 zidane and crew who spammed "LOL" every time klaus said some genuinely nonfunny shit in chat, inflated his ego and set him up for the ultimate mental meltdown.

as i look back on my multi-zone multi-league championship medals, i chuckle to myself and am filled with pride that every person on my winning teams weren't complete piles of human garbage

anyways as eph said, if y'all were counting on this scum running the zone, maybe it's time for tw to say its farewells
    I don't think that everyone can really take things this way, I am afraid some people take it way too seriously. But Ogron isn't the first one to act like this, there was a very long period of time that the zone was taken over by coders who would constantly do what they wanted to do even if it wasn't good for the zone. Nobody could touch them because we had to have our coders. Situations like this can always be avoided if the mods are strong enough before it starts to establish ground rules, like telling Ogron or Claushouse that you are helping the zone and we appreciate it, but don't go around having a superiority complex because of it. People are afraid to tell people the truth nowadays and it hurts every aspect of not just this game, but peoples lives as well. Consider this as a learning moment to never surrender to the lesser of evils and never be afraid to speak your mind and speak the truth.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

zidane

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      please don't type my name ever again as if we've ever been in a chat together, you trash tier
      this guy literally begged me once to get ph to play trench wars cuz zidane is nowhere near kz-chat worthy and couldnt get ahold of him

anyways i was talking about public chats, like your trash pandora chats were ever funny, like i havent sat back and laughed at the genuinely pathetic chatlogs

i understand why you have to do this, help out your buddy klaushaus, because you're probably one of three things stopping him from committing suicide, the other two being arby's and his waifu pillow

edit: i still cant get over the fact that you seem to take pride in the fact that i wasnt on a private chat with noted personalities like tiny, mouse, eelam, and shayde. man i sure missed out there
      Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-29-2017, 12:58 AM.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

KZ shadow government.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

as most people have probably worked out themselves, Ogron is nice/tolerable when he's winning in game but if he's losing it's another story and it's best to avoid him at all costs. I guess the fact this is the first season in however many seasons of TWL/TWDT/TSL that he's really not likely to win anything he's just gone overboard.

Hope he gets some well needed rest from the game and sorts himself out.
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Take a break from TW ogron!
            Hope to see you back when you get better
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
              Wasn't Skyforger constantly harassing Ogron through different aliases with spam?

That level of harassment is cause for a netban, much less a ban from TSL lol.
              As the Zone's head ban op, I have had 0 (ZERO) Complaints. Can't exactly ban a guy if nothing is ever reported. This isn't a #Metoo campaign.
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

the smoke settles and a victor finally emerges between the battle of Ogron v Skyforger v Jessup.

Where will skyforger take his toxicity next? How much longer does TW have? Find out next time on the next episode of TWDT2018/TSL3
                  1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                  1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                  1:Tiny> LOL
                  1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

plant a tree in ur ass

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Uh, I started playing base jav in go base to mess with ogron....good times...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
                      Last edited by Tiny; 11-28-2017, 11:59 AM. Reason: cant type
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        Uh, I started playing base jav in go base to mess with ogron....good times...million dollar question though, what will skyforger/Jessup devote their time to without the 100 appeal posts, trolls, and whining all day long now?????
                        maybe now the bot will let them play so they will be playing
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          maybe now the bot will let them play so they will be playing
                          I hope not....

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I hope not....
                            jk...

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

jk...
                              maybe

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

one question though, were people actually going out of their way to get around an ?ignore on ogron? pretty childish as well tbh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X