• Show
Clear All

u can access face book on http://www.xvideos.com
    its simple and easy

Comment

REPORTEDalahdhdjskabvsxjiwdhjxos

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
        Where in China are you? I live in Shanghai, but currently traveling in Beijing right now.

Easiest way is to use some proxies, but facebook is pretty broken still due to javascript not working correctly. The only way to get them to work properly is to route your internet traffic through a VPN. I use my school's resources, as they provide a VPN service that most ppl do not know about. I would recommend checking your school to see if there is a VPN you can route your traffic through and then use a Cisco client to do that :-)

PM me if you need more help getting around China's firewalls...after 4 years of coming back here every vacation pretty much got this shit down to a science now
        I'm in Beijing till Saturday and i'm staying at the HuaDu hotel and Tuesday i will be in Shanghai for 5 days.
        I will and see if my school got VPN services.

And I'm not lieing about google tro.. noone in this hotel can access it.
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I suggest using VPN service as no way to get through China Firewall without using VPN, i buy iwasel VPN Service with a big discount here you can find it https://www.iwasel.org/en/trysmoketunnelfree/

Comment

yo.. this bot is really good
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Can we keep it qan
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                yo.. this bot is really good
                That's what I was thinking too. Actually posts useful info, even if it's necroing. Maybe isn't even a bot? Seems like a low return rate if it wasn't automating it.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Best thread I've read on here in weeks, turns out its from 7 years ago. Good work bot
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Leland

Comment

Working...
                    X