Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there to vs these guys 1v8 if I have to lol

It's just lame that there is even the potential for a bad showing

Anyway, thund, it would be cool if you were willing to work with us to figure this out
    Last edited by Pressure; 11-22-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

LOL
      If it has come down to ‘optimal time’ as being a time that is convenient for everyone than maybe it is time to consider sticking a fork in this league and calling it done. Has it really come down to trying to make every single player happy? Good luck with that.

Comment

For god sakes. I cant show this week. Postpone the whole week! Ill tell my squad not to show.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Last time a playoff game was catered to optimal lines not show ld finals got pushed back 6 weeks to see welt vs beam. I dont have a say in the current situation buts its pretty fucked turban really cant make a call here and not piss someone off or fuck someone over the scheduling site wise is handled correctly though.
          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
          1:fiS> LOL
          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

I am damn sorry for allowing Thunder the chance to actually negotiate during the playoffs and not complying to your demands.

Blame the teams, not me. I am merely an unbiased middle man; if you guys want a certain time, talk to Thunder captains. I will not decide for another squad.

Royal sent zero messages to Ease about the schedule. No one came to me after Thunder had accepted the TWLJ, and you guys kept attempting to schedule at an invalid time slot. There was no comments in the scheduling on either side.

I am still willing to push the TWLB to 4:00 PM, but its far too late to get the game played at 4:30 PM.

Anyway, 3:30 PM was the only fair time slot to not have overlapped games for the squads. If this simple fact is too hard to understand, then I don't know what to think of you lot.

Comment

tl;dr: talk to Ease and Dudgeon and get them to agree to 4:00 PM.

Comment

Actually looks like we'll be okay with 3:30pm, this is not an official statement tho

LOL pre twl drama tho
                Season 5 TWL-B champion (Light)
                Season 8 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                Season 10 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                Season 11 TWL-B champion (Dice)
                Season 15 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)
                Season 16 TWL-J & TWL-B champion (Dice)

Comment

-thix

Comment

I would've understood this thread if the time was 2:30 PM.

If I recall right, last week was almost the same deal. Thunder/Dudgeon had games at 3:30, 4:30 and 5:00 or 5:30, with the TWLB game unscheduled. 2:30 PM was the only option there as per the scheduling rules (which no one reads it seems!).

Comment

Turb,
                      Don’t fucking apologize. The league (i.e. you) only have to make the best effort to allow teams to come up with a time. You did this.
                      If anyone can’t/won’t make it then so be it, it is not that big of deal. If it was so important to the players, then they would work it out. Everyone is just acting like self-important little bitches.
                      Eph

Comment

Trust me, that apology was 100% meant to be sarcastic.

Comment

Dudgeon won't change their times.
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

old.. no one cares anymore

Comment

Eph, why don't u shove something up your tiny little shithole? Every fking thread I read there's either you being negative towards something turb or anyone says or just panting like a little bitch. I thought you were old and mature, but you ain't either. Grow up for God's sake, you will soon turn 60 or something. And all your bullshit about helping this zone is long done, you haven't done shit to help anyone or anything. All you do is get on stacked freq in pub and own the newbs on the other freq who actually need help or you don't get it your way in hockey and just ragequit on a daily basis. Srsly, dude, you belong in the same basket as Fork. #idiots4life
                              Last edited by mtine; 11-23-2014, 02:04 PM. Reason: can't write idiots names properly...sigh
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                                Eph, why don't u shove something up your tiny little shithole? Every fking thread I read there's either you being negative towards something turb or anyone says or just panting like a little bitch. I thought you were old and mature, but you ain't either. Grow up for God's sake, you will soon turn 60 or something. And all your bullshit about helping this zone is long done, you haven't done shit to help anyone or anything. All you do is get on stacked freq in pub and own the newbs on the other freq who actually need help or you don't get it your way in hockey and just ragequit on a daily basis. Srsly, dude, you belong in the same basket as Fork. #idiots4life
                                so mean lol, relax, eph a gud guy he also been around way longer and cares a lot about keeping this game alive so keep doing w/e ur doing eph

Comment

Working...
                                X