This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye

Well. so much for TW. Last few years of my life wasted. It is so sad where it has gone compared to what it used to be. It was one of the last games that wasn't abused to the point where you couldn't play anymore. And it's fallen to that point now.

Pubbing is totally useless now. you get people who totally abuse there lag as a terr to get in base. spike for seconds at a time. you get tkers who purposely tk you so his freq will win. I mean 80% of the time you attach to your terr your dead instantly. There is no fun in it anymore.PUbbing was great over 4 5 years ago but not anymore.

Elimination is where i've hung out at the last of my subspace life. But that's so freaking sad now it's not even funny. you ask anyone in trenchwars what they think of elim. I garrentee everyone will have something bad to say about it. You get about 5 deaths alone from spawns. then the rest from vulchers and teamers and lag. Every game you get at last 1 pm saying if you want to truce. And i tell everyone all the time i don't truce so i don't even want to know what it's like for those who do. You get chased by 2 or 3 players a game that don't kill each other and you die no matter what. That's aside from the spawns and everything else. There is absolutely no point in playing it anymore.

Staff is totally falling apart. all the good staff quitting, retiring, or not doing crap anymore. Then you get all these idiots who keep poping up out of nowhere. For one how can awsome <er> be staff? Is it that i am the only one that has been totally abused by this guy? it's worst then delectable being staff. He is like 14 years old, he's help run a squad of mine, stole the owner of the squad i made after giving him the password, after he spent a week sucking up to me trying to get part ownership of the squad. the next day i can't get access to the name anymore. he changes the pass to join. and changes the pass to the owner, then says he lost the password. after that he acts like i'm still his best friend and i fall for it again.

Who the hell is recruiting these complete idiots? i mean there are tons of others that i would never think of being staff. I mean it's so freaking sad it's not even funny. Is it that they just look up everyones usage and see who the idiot with the most usage get's staff???? I'm so damn confused at how that works.

I've seen a few people truely abuse cheats in this game also. I've seen people send out a ton of bursts in base and wipe everyone out. I've seen people abuse lag to the point where you wonder how the hell he can still be in without lagging out, you would see a blink here or there of him while he's killing people like nothing, as if he can see the poeple he's killing.

My point is. this is the last game, exspecally the last action shooter game that wasn't compeletly abused and was free. Well. i guess if i want to ever play any games like this again i gota deal with pay ones. but the sad part is that no one ever gets banned for anything for payed ones becuase they don't want to loose customers. so in a way they are even worse then the free games. well this was the last game i play anymore. Besides the ps2 games and occasional 1 player cd-rom game. This will be the last game i ever play that is multiplayer.

I mean let's face it. there are tons of groups out there that crack website passwords like xxx sites. there are those who crack programs to get free stuff like 3dstudiomax, photoshop etc. there are those who set out viruzes that practically take down large amounts of computers around the globe. I mean how hard could it be to abuse a little 2d game? I know the owner of the zone and others don't want to admit it but you can see there loosing there interest in keeping this game going, becuase they know themselves they can't keep up with the hackers and cheaters, and just plain old lamers who just don't know what it's like to win a game without having any kind of advantages at all.

It's just so sad though really. i mean how many people who have never won a game without an advantage. and yet they get a huge thrill outa abusing there powers, or lack-of powers to win a game!

Even in real life sports. Football, Baseball. All you see now is people taking steriods, or doing something or another to do whatever it takes to win. It's a hell of a lot more monitored then a game like this but it happens everyday. But i guess i'm asking for way too much. i don't think it's possible to ever have a game with a decent size player base without having at least a jerk here and there that will totally ruin it for others.

Well. don't know if anyone i know personaly will read this but i wish you luck in where ever you go in life. and don't let similiar games like these hog all your time and ruin your chances at other things in life.

Bye
    -Zengrath

I'll be the first to say it: I'll see you in a couple of weeks/months. They all come back =)

If you do succeed in quitting however, may your life be filled with joy and fun.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hope you break and return. If not, sad to see ya go man, have fun.
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Oh well, bye.

Comment

Zen, Keep in touch man.. I'll be here if you come back.
          ur one of the nicest players

now im in a bad mood

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Later Zen.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I won't be back, i've already made steps to ensure this is the final time i quit. I've just recently stopped playing for 3 months, and just recently came back.

I've already had people tell me since last night to relax it's a game. But that is exactly my point, it's a game. Why do you see so many idiots ruining it for others, and turning it into a competition. There are tons of nice players out there that aren't the best players skill wise, but they get so much dissrespect becuase they aren't that great. Then you get those who are very skilled yet are abused and targeted in every game just becuase of it. It's not a game anymore when you can't even play a single game without someone ruining it for you.

Trust me you won't see me in tw anymore. or subspace for that matter.

Comment

gl in rl zen, this game indeed sucks
                King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengrath
                  I won't be back, i've already made steps to ensure this is the final time i quit. I've just recently stopped playing for 3 months, and just recently came back.

I've already had people tell me since last night to relax it's a game. But that is exactly my point, it's a game. Why do you see so many idiots ruining it for others, and turning it into a competition. There are tons of nice players out there that aren't the best players skill wise, but they get so much dissrespect becuase they aren't that great. Then you get those who are very skilled yet are abused and targeted in every game just becuase of it. It's not a game anymore when you can't even play a single game without someone ruining it for you.

Trust me you won't see me in tw anymore. or subspace for that matter.
                  One day in like 5 yrs haha im gonna come visit you >=) .. And make you come back.. Anyways i would really just need a vacation and Florida is a good place to go.. So actually we would prolly just hang out.

Zennn.. Zenn Zen! dun leave! <3 ur a uberwb

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Bye bye

Awesome isn't in staff, he was axed a long time ago. I went online and asked anyone if he was recruited again and they said no.

Not that it matters.

I'm still staff though! Hee hee! :up:

Goes without saying, sucks that you're leaving. I already said that in an email though. I'm just saying it again because I don't want the suckers that read this forum to think "wow spider is a jerk because he didn't care Zen is leaving."

You're right about one thing though Zen, the mofos in this game are lame! Haha!
                    Spider
                    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
                      Awesome isn't in staff, he was axed a long time ago. I went online and asked anyone if he was recruited again and they said no.

Not that it matters.

I'm still staff though! Hee hee! :up:

Goes without saying, sucks that you're leaving. I already said that in an email though. I'm just saying it again because I don't want the suckers that read this forum to think "wow spider is a jerk because he didn't care Zen is leaving."

You're right about one thing though Zen, the mofos in this game are lame! Haha!

spider you warned me last night for teamkilling. you will fell my wrath first.

Comment

I hear ya, Zen. I rarely play elim anymore because of all the lamers.... Basing and pub is about the only places where you can't really get lamed. I agree with for the most part one everything you said. I mainly come online now just to chat with the people (and base). I think you should do the same, don't need to play. :P Anyway, gl, and see ya.

Comment

Heh, I just left I didn't leave a fun little message or anything, iv been gone for eh...5 months now its funny because i still read these fourms while in school and i see all the crap still has not changed at all, zen is right tho alot of people with 'skill' become rude fucks because they are not popular in real life so they sit and build a new personality on a computer behind a screen. So the ones with 'skill' try to play it cool and be assholes where as the nice ones may not be the best in skills but they are having fun and are nice to people generaly.
                          Dead n' Gone

Comment

I'm probably the only one who doesn't know who or what Zengrath is, right?
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Zengrath
                              For one how can awsome <er> be staff? Is it that i am the only one that has been totally abused by this guy? it's worst then delectable being staff. He is like 14 years old, he's help run a squad of mine, stole the owner of the squad i made after giving him the password, after he spent a week sucking up to me trying to get part ownership of the squad. the next day i can't get access to the name anymore. he changes the pass to join. and changes the pass to the owner, then says he lost the password. after that he acts like i'm still his best friend and i fall for it again.
                              Sounds like the Awesome most of us know.

Comment

Working...
                              X