Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poll: do you believe in gay people

oh man it was so weird today

i was taking a jog outside and i see this little kid run out of this really weird hippie's house who sits around this fountain next to his house all day

and the kid starts walking after me and i hear him talking and i guess he was talking to me but i ignored him until he raised his voice and started yelling "EXCUSE ME!!!!" and then i turned around and waited for him to catch up

and then this short little kid looked at me and was like "excuse me sir do you have any children?" and i was all "you betcha, two of them!"

and then he pulled out a whole shitload of yu-gi-oh cards and goes "do you think he would be interested in trading?" and i started loling inside and said "nah i dont think so" and left

it was cool

poll: do you believe in gay people?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Umm... yeah? I dunno if this is a trick question >.>
    DELETED

Comment

You mean.. do I believe they exist?
      My guess is that there is roughly a 97% chance that a gay person is more likely to exist than say.. a ghost. 100% more likely to exist than a kind Republican though.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

so do you believe in gay people or not

edit: dskijfhjkfhsdalfkjasdf
        Last edited by Ilya; 09-14-2004, 09:47 PM. Reason: i dont believe in gay people
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i've met tons of kind republicans

i believe in gay people, bisexuality is usually a crock though
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i believe in ilyaz

Comment

IlYaZ, we should drop all the gay people off on a deserted isalnd with all the people who have AIDS... Thus eliminating two problems.

Comment

There is a flaw in your plan torn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                  There is a flaw in your plan torn.
                  Ok, just have scientists create a virus that kills only people with AIDS, and just shoot everyone else with homosexual tendencies.

I'll miss you Paul.

Comment

If you're bisexual you're double dipping, and no one likes a double dipper. But I personally couldn't give two shits, stick your dick in whatever hole you feel best suits your needs.
                    Last edited by Cops; 09-14-2004, 11:13 PM.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                      Ok, just have scientists create a virus that kills only people with AIDS, and just shoot everyone else with homosexual tendencies.

I'll miss you Paul.
                      Aids is a virus that kills ppl.....theres no virus needed
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        If you're bisexual you're double dipping, and no one likes a double dipper. But I personally couldn't give two shits, stick your dick in whatever hole you feel best suits your needs.
                        Your choice of the phrase "couldn't give two shits", in this context, was funny. Especially following the phrase "double dipping".

Comment

I apologize for giving two types of views, I was just trying to be witty. It wasn't a personal attack nor was I being too intelligent about my post but sometimes you can't be logical about everything you do, because one day you'll wake up and realize you're a shut off 80 year old man who went through life lving logically and it's brought you little to no happiness. I have gay/bisexual friends so it's not like I'm a big bad "gay basher" or whatever I'm going to be pegged out to be in the next couple of posts. I just like to have fun at other people's expense, if that makes me an asshole then so be it. I'm sorry if this clashes with your logical way of thinking but sometimes it's just down right fun to make fun of something, atleast I was being a good sport about it, I got serious near the end of my post.
                          Last edited by Cops; 09-15-2004, 01:29 AM.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Useless (but amusing) Crap

My land lord's a big flaming fag, and he's the best landlord I've had. Except for him playing Sade at all ours of the night, the bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Your choice of the phrase "couldn't give two shits", in this context, was funny. Especially following the phrase "double dipping".
                              Bahahaha.

I think that people should do what makes them happy. Why should someone's sexuality be anyone's business but their own?
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X