4 spids limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 spids limit?

yes will there be 4 spids limit in next twl?
    www.BasingCrew.com

I sure hope not.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      I sure hope not.
      JeBu> ?squad stabwound
      Squad: Spastic

i understand :devil:

but its jsut boring with 5 spids there need to be something different maybe lanc then, spastic could use 1 lanc
      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

I think there shouldn't be a limit. The lineup is part of the squad's strategy.
        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
        (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
          :up:
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

aye, i agree with you for once.
            What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

i vote 4 spiders max, twbd is so lame in cram battles.
              work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Thats true but not true. I mean sure its "strategy" bc u get to actualy chose if u want 5 spiders or not, but in reality its not bc everyone is scared to play a jav and it ends up being 5 spider vs 5 spider, or 4 spid+jav bein raped over and over by 5 spiders. We said this last season where squads should get the freedom to choose and it ended up being like 95% 5spidv5spid bc squads are scared to take a risk.

Its simple, make it 4 spider limit OR let squads have a shipchange or 2. U cant have 5 spiders and no ship changes bc it doesnt work.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

There shouldn't be a limit on your five fighter ships and !changes shouldn't be limited to 0. Teams should be able to adjust to fit their situation if they want to, because it makes the game more interesting when a team changes strategies and betters their chances of winning.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Can't agree more.

Comment

i've changed my mind. i think a 4 spid limit would be good.

Comment

I was playing 5 spiders ..... winning or not, its a snoozefest
                        DELETED

Comment

It's quite simple. If you think 5 spids are so boring then go ahead and go 4 spid. If you complain that getting beaten by a 5 spid team then you are a whiner. People are seriously losing the idea of... just playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            bc everyone is scared to play a jav and it ends up being 5 spider vs 5 spider, or 4 spid+jav bein raped over and over by 5 spiders.
                            Look at my avatar. Behalf of myself and my squadron, I only need to say two words: Bull shit.
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sure Da1, Crvenban seems to do good in TWBD, but so did Galle last season and after about 5 TWLB matches we decided that you just cripple yourself by a tiny margin if you play a jav. Ofcourse if you play lesser squads you can get away with that.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X