Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Abuse of power banning innoncent trenchwar people!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Abuse of power banning innoncent trenchwar people!!

I leave my computer for a few minutes and my brother decides it is a good idea to make up some new name, and go into a pub and teamkill innoncent little newblets. In returning to my computer and trying to log on to trenchwars, i find a message telling me i am banned!
    I then go on another zone and pm the moderator that got me banned :cough: da1andonly :cough: Only to get a reply of... yeo, nothing, hes a good 'moderator' isnt he, not even replying to a trenchwar'er in need!
    Due to this i will have to miss twl, and have to miss my beloved squad -FINAL- owning, as per usual.
    Please, stop these staffers abusing their powers for the good of all trenchwars!!!!
    :whistling

Use the e-mails:

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: Bans@trenchwars.org
    Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org

Compliments about any staff member(s) you think went above and beyond the call of duty, can also use Complaints@trenchwars.org address as well.
    As always, thank you for your support!
    -TW Staff
    Although I don't think you'll have much luck. If your brother is guilty of what got him banned, then that's not a case of staff abusing their powers.

Comment

Yea, i agree. Staff do feel so elite because they are almighty on a game. Well face reality, THEY HAVE NO LIFE. (well most of them.. excluding LMAO..and.. some other people) ..I don't think you should have been banned for a few teamkills you didn't commit. Also i'll take this oppurtunity to point out that half the staff is racist, but yet they ban people with no proof of racism. Retards.

P.S. Don't bother emailing the ban or complaints things, because they don't look at what you wrote, they just delete it.
      Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

LOL, yeah i was there when his lil bro was doing it. I think it's a bit harsh that Wil got banned for his bro's actions...When wil clearly told da1 that it wasn't him, and then the tking stopped...But still, da1 took out his nerdish rage on Wil...Acts like these really ruin the Tw atmosphere, Gg da1.
        WiL>How doi fire?
        J M Power>Esc + Q
        WiL left arena
        J M Power>LOL!

Comment

1. Take your brother outside and own him.

2. Set your PC screen saver with a password.

3. If neither of the above works, hide the SS icon and assign a keyboard shortcut key to it.

Comment

One time I was taking a dump and my grandma went on my computer to check her e-mail. Next thing I know she got me banned for being racist towards black people! WHAT AN ABUSIVE STAFF MEMBER that banned me! They should have obviously known that it was just my grandma on my name and not really me. I demand justice!

Bans: Bans@trenchwars.org

Use it and love it. Actually, don't even bother, because your story will never be believed even if it's true.

Closed
            Last edited by Stabwound; 02-23-2005, 06:24 PM.
            sdg

Comment

Working...
            X