X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-rape condom

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050831/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

haha
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Watch out Stylez. You need to check next time.

Comment

this is old news... anyways i don't see how it would realy work.. rapers would just bash a piece of wood or a dildo in the pussy looking of it was clear and then rape a girl..
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't think most rapists keep up with current events or have the foresight to bring a dildo or a piece of wood around with them.

Comment

What?
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Well it serves them right at least, but Ouch!

Comment

haha, with 50,000 rapes a year there are gonna be an awful lot of guys walkin around with funny limps :P
              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
              oNe-t> YEAH
              nopcode> before going out
              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Is there a giant dick beside or on her somewhere wtf that lady?

Comment

hlers, who showed off a prototype on Wednesday, said women had tried it for comfort and it had been tested on a plastic male model but not yet on a live man. Production was planned to start next year.
                  Wtf no thanks
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i like the pain. i would test it.

hey telcat
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

She's not exactly the type of girl that has guys itching to get in her pants.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

would it work as well if the woman puts it on inside out?
                        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                        oNe-t> YEAH
                        nopcode> before going out
                        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

fuck, now i gotta assrape the bitches
                          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                          1:Kentaro> suits you well
                          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

damnit, I was about to suggest ass raping.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

But it's Africa, no one uses toilet paper.
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X