TWSD! what happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWSD! what happened?

I don't know if there is any issue with it that im not aware of but in the twsd ladder i only see a handfull of squads...
    The other squads just don't play twsd anymore. What happened to this new league... it promissed so much at the beggining and 3 or 4 months latter no one plays it!? What is the reason for the apparent lack of interest for twsd?

Post your opinions about it! It would be nice if something could be changed... it still seems to be a nice project and there should probably still be some work in progress.

PS: Once i again i don't know if there is any issue regarding twsd so that it makes squads unble to play it... i'm unaware of it.
    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

I suppose that the squads just are not interested in TWSD.

As for myself, there are two reasons why I do not play it:

1. Spider
    2. Kill race

Comment

I donno about other people but I find twsd boring.....

I think it would be more intereseting if you could choose from a wider range of ships like maybe include levis or the nightwasp(sic) or weasel something to make it more interesting idk.

I think setting the kill race to 40 kills for 4v4 would help for a start

50 kills in 4v4 takes ages......

or just get rid of the kill race. that way you arnt completely disadvantaged if one of you teammates sucks. Also it would mean less suiciding....
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I believe twsd is the quickest out of all of them ... it doesn't take long at all.

Comment

it sucks.
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Personally I would have liked to have seen a map a lot more like "webcrawler" than the one they have. Closed spaces = more interesting.
            3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

The reason why no one plays TWSD is because there will be no TWLS this season.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.
                  No one plays TWLS because there's no TWSD? Or was that remark directed to someone else?

Comment

No, there won't be a TWLS because no body plays TWSD
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I find twsd quite amuzing, but everytime we're set on getin a twsd, a dd/jd/bd pops ups and we play that instead!

However, it would be nice to just have 4v4/5v5 twsd to 10 deaths instead of race!
                      1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

the map ruins it for me

as apoc said, make it more like webcrawler, or even spider dm, and i'd be ten times more interested in participating
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                          No one plays TWLS because there's no TWSD? Or was that remark directed to someone else?
                          No because nobody plays TWSD there will not be a TWLS. If more people played it, we'd then have one.
                          DELETED

Comment

I was just being dumb...but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                              I donno about other people but I find twsd boring.....

I think it would be more intereseting if you could choose from a wider range of ships like maybe include levis or the nightwasp(sic) or weasel something to make it more interesting idk.

The dumbest idea i've heard in about 2 months.
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                              X