Shark Glitch : Crash to Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Glitch : Crash to Windows

Whenever I Shark, after so many deaths, always a different amount, my game crashes out to windows. I tried both .38 and the .39pr and neither of them work any better than the other in fixing this.

1. Anyone else have this problem
    2. And if so, did you figure out how to fix it?
    DELETED

1. Yes.
    2. Stopped sharking because I sucked at it, HOPEFULLY that's your situation.

Comment

I've never had this problem up until yesterday when I was using .39pr. I was in HZ enjoying the server crashing every 2 minutes when I get asked to sub someone in a bd. I go to TW, get subbed in as Shark and the game crashed after my first or second death. I've never had a problem with .38 though.
      2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
      2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
      2:puker> he
      2:puker> maledonna
      2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

Yeah... I only shark, so that'd be a big problem. But I just figured out that this program called "Konfabulator" was the problem behind it. So that's that.
        DELETED

Comment

HMmmph

Try running Continuum 39 pr 1

From what I know, that is the most compatible with TW so far.

Give it a try :P

Wow daemon thats a questionable avatar

Comment

I don't have that program Dam yet it still happens to me at random intervals. Whether I die or not is irrelevant. Sometimes all I do is press esc 8 and it's enough to crash it. Otherwise I'll be sharking for 15+ minutes and it'll do it for no particular reason as well.
            Tis fucked.

Comment

This problem does occur with me also, but it just takes around 45 minutes to kick in.

Comment

I while ago I remember I had a problem with TW not working correctly for me. I would always have high lag with The newest Conti 39.3 I think.

However, I tried swtiching to 39.1 which fixed all my problems, and gave me the lowest lag.

I had the problem with a warbird (my fav ship), after that however, it seemed to have work nicely.

You guys might also want to try reinstalling

That is a simple but very good solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                  I don't have that program Dam yet it still happens to me at random intervals. Whether I die or not is irrelevant. Sometimes all I do is press esc 8 and it's enough to crash it. Otherwise I'll be sharking for 15+ minutes and it'll do it for no particular reason as well.
                  ff
                  FREE MANDELA

Comment

my main ship is a shark and its never happend to me, maybe you guys gotsta move outta the ghetto:P
                    Big Chill

Comment

Major glitch:
                      When playing shark in TWL, the phone always rings, no one is home, and it's an important call... this needs to be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        Major glitch:
                        When playing shark in TWL, the phone always rings, no one is home, and it's an important call... this needs to be addressed.

Well usually in this case :

Disconnect your phoneline, that way, you never knew they even called.

What you dont know, cant hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Rites
                          Wow daemon thats a questionable avatar
                          What's questionable? Its mario fucking the princess doggy style for 1ups. No question about it, here.

I still get it once in a rare while w/o the program running, but the widgets made it go crazy for some reason.
                          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                            What's questionable? Its mario fucking the princess doggy style for 1ups. No question about it, here.
                            I find it funny that the princess is twice as tall as mario. I never knew mario was a midget, although I can see how being a midget plumber would make it easier to go under the sink to fix things, or to crawl into tight spaces.

And another thing, how would a guy like that get a girl like that. Baffling.

EDIT: I just realized that it must be mario's moustache which helps him get the ladies.
                            Last edited by Zingy; 10-18-2005, 04:38 AM.
                            CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Its pre-mushroom mario
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X