Half-Life 2: Episode 2 Portal Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life 2: Episode 2 Portal Trailer

This is the trailer for the portal game that will be included with Ep 2. Shit looks INSANE!

Portal Trailer
    http://www.soundcloud.com/eklecticism

1:dald> whos lebron
    1:dald> what squad he on

Team Fortress 2 and Portal (Half-Life 2: Episode 2)

Here are the trailers for two of the new games that will be bundled with Half-Life 2: Episode 2.

Team Fortress 2

Portal

They both look crazy. I can't wait until this comes out.

Comment

HT posted it first, but since you have the Fortress 2 link, your post won't get sent to the void.

Threads merged

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

oh mb

Comment

Half Life 2: Portals: Way to rip off Prey, but at least you guys are doing it in style.

Team Fortress 2: The art style is fucking awesome, too bad it'll probably not be able to run on my PC. But, since HL2: Episode 2 will be on the Xbox 360, I can play TF2 (and portals) on it as well.
          Last edited by Dameon Angell; 07-20-2006, 03:43 AM.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            But, since HL2: Episode 2 will be on the Xbox 360, I can play TF2 (and portals) on it as well.
            That's sweet, especially with Xbox Live!

Portal looks really good, I can't wait to get that. I don't even have HL2: Episode One. I'll probably download that now.

TF2 looks a bit of a joke but really fun, the original was good fun but I got bored too easily. I just hope it will keep me entertained for longer than 10 minutes, unlike CS:S

Comment

Trailer for Portal looks great, game itself... kinda ho-hum? I'm not big into when FPS games essentially rely upon their one rilly cool weapon! to bring the laffs. Portals seem like a great way to enhance a good FPS, not to be the backbone of one.

TF2, on the other hand, looks like a great breath of fresh air, even if it's just in graphical style. Looking forward to trying that out.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I just found out that the same people who are working on Portal are the same people who made "Narbacular Drop", which is pretty much the same thing. You can download it from ->HERE<- and sort of get a feel for it. I can't wait to try out Portal, but since my computer won't be able to run it probably, I'll have to wait until it comes out on 360 or PS3
                http://www.soundcloud.com/eklecticism

1:dald> whos lebron
                1:dald> what squad he on

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  Trailer for Portal looks great, game itself... kinda ho-hum? I'm not big into when FPS games essentially rely upon their one rilly cool weapon! to bring the laffs. Portals seem like a great way to enhance a good FPS, not to be the backbone of one.

TF2, on the other hand, looks like a great breath of fresh air, even if it's just in graphical style. Looking forward to trying that out.
                  Portal isn't an FPS, but a puzzle "minigame" packaged with the second expansion of Half Life 2: Episode 2.
                  DELETED

Comment

stupid valve...

i wonder what will be better, TF2 or Fortress Forever...

Comment

After the first portal trick I watched the rest of the video with my mouth open.

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

Portal isn't an FPS, but a puzzle "minigame" packaged with the second expansion of Half Life 2: Episode 2.
                        Oh, OK. Double the ho-hum factor, then. Those are some simple-ass puzzles.
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

man i was sooooooooo addicted to tf classic

i'm going to have to do some serious upgrading to be able to play tf2

and by the way, i just have to say, it's seriously about fucking time they released tf2
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                            Oh, OK. Double the ho-hum factor, then. Those are some simple-ass puzzles.
                            If you watch the whole thing, they get progressively harder.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

As if you were content enough with the TF2 teaser, they have come out with a new "classes" video. ----->>>http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5303

Looks like they have continued the rocket jumps for the soldier. $$$

Comment

Working...
                              X