Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban Me Don't warn me for Racism though.......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Me Don't warn me for Racism though.......

Let me first say that I did ban duel kthx I did lose. I will accept a 1 day ban. That is fine with me. Give me a ban for tking someone or something else that is banable. What I will not accept is being warned for racism when I said the word Night. Barton told me that he warned cuz of the context of what I said. How is using the word Night Racist? I didn't spell it with the first three letters Capitalized Like FUNub. So please ban me for a day. But, Don't warn me for being racist when I said nothing racist enough said..... It's funny man it's the character you have in this game but what kind of pull you have with staff. Kthx is a known racist. Funny how he used racism and didn't get warned yet, I don't use racism and get warned lololol. WTf ever. It's all good though. Bending the rules is ok once in a while I guess.......
    Last edited by Soul Survivor; 03-11-2007, 08:24 PM.
    OBama/Biden 08

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
    Let me first say that I did ban duel kthx I did lose. I will accept a 1 day ban. That is fine with me. Give me a ban for tking someone or something else that is banable. What I will not accept is being warned for racism when I said the word Night. Barton told me that he warned cuz of the context of what I said. How is using the word Night Racist? I didn't spell it with the first three letters Capitalized Like FUNub. So please ban me for a day. But, Don't warn me for being racist when I said nothing racist enough said.....

Actually, it was quite obvious what you were implying. They asked you to say the N-word. And what do you say? Night, night, night, repeatedly. Why not something like: note, note, note. Why night? Is it because the first 3-letters is a bannable offense?

Again, the context was very sketchy. Barton did the right thing before you went further.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

wrong place fool

moved
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

mmm not too sure about this one. who knows.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
          Actually, it was quite obvious what you were implying. They asked you to say the N-word. And what do you say? Night, night, night, repeatedly. Why not something like: note, note, note. Why night? Is it because the first 3-letters is a bannable offense?

Again, the context was very sketchy. Barton did the right thing before you went further.
          I agree with you to a point. I sholdn't have chosen a word with a close relationship to something racist, whatever this is bullshit. It was only a warning anyways. Still fact of the matter is the word Night was used 4x. Nothing else you could say I meant it this way or that way. Night was the word used. I didn't know that staff is allowed to interpert whether I ment Night like Hey I am going 2 bed or something 2 be used in a racist context. Fact is Night is not a Racist word. Take the Ht off the end then I implied to be racist. Simple as that..................... Like I said I don't care I get banned for losing 2 a lagass. Facts are I lost. I agreed 2 a ban duel... Facts are Night is not a bannable nor warnable term.... Peace.............
          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

If you have personal issues about a ban or a complaint, please use the following email addresses:

Bans: bans21@trenchwars.org
            Complaints: Complaints@trenchwars.org
            SSC Network Ban Support: http://bang.sscbilling.net/

Comment

Sorry to interject, but fuck that. I don't want to hear about it.
              I've told all you gooses before that banduels are not allowed. Did I sound like I was kidding?

Comment

Working...
              X