Alex Jones New Film Released - E N D G A M E -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones New Film Released - E N D G A M E -

Im afraid i had to come out of forum vacation for a moment because this - its the first alex jones film since mid 2006.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79818173821931

ALEX JONES NEW FILM RELEASED - released on the net for free by alex jones himself - DVD for sale released Nov 1

This is FREE for you - Alex Jones wants you to watch it for free on google if you cant afford the DVD

Wait, Tone still thinks people here care about this stuff?

Comment

We not made of the proverbial cookie cutter differ.
      I thought it was great stuff.
      Thanks Tone

Comment

I am shocked because the other forums where i posted this are saying it was very interesting and now the first reply here says it was interesting (not including the post before him as a real post)

WATCH THE VIDEO NOW - PEOPLE ARE GIVING IT GOOD FEEDBACK COMPARED TO OTHER VIDEOS I LINKED THEM TOO - GIVE IT A CHANCE - CLICK THE LINK NOW ~!

Comment

no!!!
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

After reading this,

"For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. "

I decided not to waste even a second on watching that video.

Comment

- E N D G A M E -
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                I am shocked because the other forums where i posted this are saying it was very interesting
                Interesting = entertaining.

It's deceptive, stupid garbage from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                  It's deceptive, stupid garbage from start to finish.
                  Sounds like something an "elite" would say...
                  (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Or someone that doesn't want to waste their time on something that tries to come across as intellectual.

Go back on vacation Tone. Alex Jones is a hack.

Comment

like any of you have enough experience in political spheres to claim to know anything about this shit.

i remember in july '01 when alex jones said on his show that osama bin laden was going to fly aircraft into the WTC, guess he was right on that one? go fuyck yourselves you ignorant fucks claiming to know about a video you cant spend one second watching but have enough time to come here and tell us you dont have enough time to watch.

Comment

But I thought the towers were brought down with explosives?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                          like any of you have enough experience in political spheres to claim to know anything about this shit.
                          What does some ex-tv host/community college drop-out rambling on about some conspiracy that he was "smart" enough to uncover have to do with politics? That is more the realm of psychology or science-fiction.

Oh before I forget, you guys should check out the movie "BUG", the delusional schizophrenic reminds me a lot of Tone and people like him that I've met. Near the end there's this cool part where you follow a typical delusional schizophrenic's train of thought as he develops his conspiracy theory.
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                            But I thought the towers were brought down with explosives?
                            man liberals make me laugh

i turned on CNN last night only to be told that the california wild fires are because of global warming.......

not arson, that would make too much sense. keep talking liberals, i need more stuff to make me laugh during mid semester times like these!
                            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                              man liberals make me laugh

i turned on CNN last night only to be told that the california wild fires are because of global warming.......

not arson, that would make too much sense. keep talking liberals, i need more stuff to make me laugh during mid semester times like these!
                              man fox news telling me that terrorists started it makes me really want to be a conservative. oh wait i forgot you can't just group everyone who has a separate opinion from you a liberal or conservative, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X