• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster Capping!

maximum of 15 people per roster would create more squads / more competition

discuss
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

To small. how about 25.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
      To small. how about 25.
      meet you in the middle at 20 and im happy
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

20 would be a good round number for roster capping

Comment

I don't think there's enough active people to cap off squads at 20 and still allow the squads themselves to be active. :fear:

Comment

I wouldn't wanna cap rosters. This game is too casual to do it. If it was something on the level of CPL or something, then I'd be for it.
            DELETED

Comment

something like 30-35 would be cool. since twl roster is also at max 35
              Major Crisis

Comment

I think twl rosters should be cut to 20/25 for example dice,thunder have many players sitting on bench who would be exellent in twl line.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

twl - 25
                  twd - 30/35
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I agree with DW 100%. WOuld create more TWL challenge.

Comment

I agree that a smaller roster cap would be helpful in increasing twd/twl competition. A cap in both leagues of 25 people sounds good.

Comment

25. amen.

Comment

id be for trying it at least. do it after league for twd, see if it does anything. if it blows, change it back

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

set a cap that low and say goodbye to people recruiting new players, squads will only recruit the best since they won't have room to pick up + train newbs

and new squads, with a cap, won't be able to recruit alot of players, they have a hard enough time getting established anyways

don't force it on squads like that, i think there's enough turnover now to keep the number of squads fairly competitive. especially given recent concern about population, we shouldn't be fragmenting the player base any more.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I've made posts and probably a thread urging squads with huge rosters to look at the probability of actually playing in leagues and making a wise decision to hook up with squads who need players, especially since Juice was in dyer need of some spiders.

The truth of the matter is as much as I think Juice needs a megaman or a Lenzi we wont get it by forcing them off their squads, and I know it sucks that people bench when they could start on other squads but that's how things work and it wont be any better if you force them off, they have to come willing. It's their own fault for benching when they could be playing, even if you thought you'd be playing you'll know by week 2-3 for sure what your main line is.

Props go out to Ajaxee, AcidBomber, Midoent and many others for choosing less capable squads to play with, these guys are all capable players and starters for their selected squads. (I'm not saying Style sucks but Penetrate has a better chance at the cup in my honest opinion, nothing personal).
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X