Vote for Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Continuum

Exalt brought this up in another thread but I thought I'd make a new thread on this very important matter. Please go here: http://www.mpogd.com/ and vote for continuum. Under where it lists the top games with the most votes (booty master, runescape, etc.) there's a link the says VOTE! click that and it'll bring you to a page that you can vote for Continuum for game of the month on and you can do that once per day. So if you could vote everyday for the rest of the month that would be great. Go here: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/top100.asp to see the current tally of the votes. Continuum won the game of the month on this site in 2000 and 2002, and if enough people vote continuum will be victorious again! And tell your friends to vote too.

Click on the image to know where to click to vote:
    Last edited by Static Burn; 11-18-2007, 08:46 PM.

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
    Exalt brought this up in another thread but I thought I'd make a new thread on this very important matter. Please go here: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp and vote for continuum. You can vote as many times as you want, but only once per day. Go here: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/top100.asp to see the current tally of the votes. Continuum won the game of the month on this site in 2000 and 2002, and if enough people vote continuum will be victorious again! And tell your friends to vote too.
    Done.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

might i make another suggestion?

make it a daily routine to go to that site and vote, do it once a day, that or like every day that you normally get on to check forums go to that link too, takes like 5 seconds and promotes the game
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

My vote for starcraft.
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Um, yeah, SC over SS anytime obviously, but there's more than enough people playing ICCup so we don't have to really do anything about it...SS on the other hand.. :P
          2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
          2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
          2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
          2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
          2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
          1:spider> Wooooohoo!
          1:spider> .*passes the hat*
          1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Good suggestion.

I should make a simple php page that you can visit which will automatically put a vote in with your IP (probably not possible as they might already have security in place to prevent this) which makes it easy to do.

Quoting the current top 100 place to see if it goes up;
            32 Continuum 62 0.54%
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Making a post on MediEvals forums about this and having all my squadies do it.
              Mootland Farmer> Yeah, I have bad toe fetish. Like a koala and gum leaves kinda fetish.

Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

Thorkell <ZH>> Mootland Farmer> Stop quoting me dammit

Comment

29 Continuum 93 0.77%
                Voted on this computer too
                Maverick
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                Subspace Statistics Administrator
                Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

ive voted 6 times LOLz

Comment

Voted

Comment

i was only able to vote once? and i did that the other day. it wont let me anymore =(
                      edit: must i delete cookies?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I made a little review, which I supposed is considered voting on this site.

Isn't there just an anonymous click-to-vote site also?

EDIT: Yes, we got someone checking out the game already!
                        Last edited by Singularity; 11-15-2007, 05:42 PM. Reason: I cannot type :(
                        "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          i was only able to vote once? and i did that the other day. it wont let me anymore =(
                          edit: must i delete cookies?
                          You rated the game Zeebu, which is great, but not what I meant when I said to vote Under where it lists the top games with the most votes (booty master, runescape, etc.) there's a link the says VOTE! click that and it'll bring you to a page that you can vote for Continuum for game of the month on and you can do that once per day.

Comment

LOL I love that review.
                            Spider
                            Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                            Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
                              You rated the game Zeebu, which is great, but not what I meant when I said to vote Under where it lists the top games with the most votes (booty master, runescape, etc.) there's a link the says VOTE! click that and it'll bring you to a page that you can vote for Continuum for game of the month on and you can do that once per day.
                              That is what I was looking for and couldn't find. Add this to the first post to prevent confusion.
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
                              X