What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

In my chat we have this deep discussion. This 14 year old beautiful girls want to have sex with me right..Well im 20..Is this wrong? In my mind I don't think so.

-Input.

Ew. You were in high school while she was in the 3rd grade. That's just wrong.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

Edit: Don't do it.
        Last edited by Noah; 01-24-2008, 10:44 PM.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Well, shes simply beautiful Pm me for in game link. Only problem her dad is a lawyer. I might want to fk her and move in with mega newbie in brasil

Comment

Maybe wait and delay it as much as humanly possible. Keep her interested! If she's turning 15 soon, you only have one year until she's legal.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I think ill do what any normal male would do :P

Comment

And that would be to consider this to be a way to big risk.

My first thought was that it maybe couldn't be THAT bad, but the more I think about this, the worse this gets.

Comment

I, personally, wouldn't even think about it. I'm not completely sure why you would be hanging out with horny 14 year old girls in the first place.

By all means, if you really want to risk jail time and being forever labeled as a pedophile/sex offender just to score with undeveloped little girls then go ahead. That just isn't my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                    Yes, and if you were 20 and her 18, she'd be a baby while you were walking around on your legs. If you wait two years, you'd be 22 and she'd be 16. Two years isn't that much.

You can change this perspective around as much as you want, and it will give you different results.

I'd say that this is borderline, mostly on the wrong side.

If this is even going to be considered, she HAS to be fully matured. Both in personality and in body.

I'd say 60% no and 40% yes.
                    lol 40% yes??

plus you think 16 and 22 is okay??

nice one pedophile..

my answer would be more like; no, you sick fuck.

Comment

True. Im just going to go to club, or hangout with my g/f. which is 22

Comment

I hope your 22 year old girlfriend doesn't know you wanna bang a 14 year old girl.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                          lol 40% yes??

plus you think 16 and 22 is okay??

nice one pedophile..

my answer would be more like; no, you sick fuck.
                          My mind were way off at the first post, hence the edit before you even posted. I've advised him against it in all of my posts, and in his chat. Sure, call me a pedophile.

Edit: And the point I were trying to get across is better presented by these pictures: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...of_Consent.png
                          http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...OCWorldMap.png
                          I were trying to give off an objective legal view. In some countries it would be legal. If Geio had lived further north, this would never had been an issue anyway.
                          Last edited by Noah; 01-24-2008, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                            I hope your 22 year old girlfriend doesn't know you wanna bang a 14 year old girl.
                            That's what I was thinking.

Comment

I think it's interesting that the area allowing the youngest age of consent contains an area of consent only by marriage.
                              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X