No, Let everyone play on an even playing field
    53.51%

No way
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

fuck yes, you can pick up some cheap shit that will display a higher res, so tired of this stupid shit.
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Hell yes!

Come on people..upgrade your shit.

Comment

I go with Heroin lool we need better res man the times are bigger screens wider screens we need it
          Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
            Should we raise the max resolution?
            No. This will only serve to slightly depopulate neighboring zones and increase the skill gap between beginner and 'standard' player. That and I'll have to go buy a larger monitor. Some people only play this game and dont have that expensive computer setup.
            Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

Comment

I voted No on the poll, but I'm gonna say Yes here.

Don't go too extreme with it, though. A new max res at 1600x1200 would be nice... beyond that, I think, would create too much of a "playability" gap.
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Could you write what that means for the game? Does it affect lag in any way? What res are we talking about? Some info please, don't keep it all a secret! :fear:

Comment

My max resolution on my monitor is 1280 X 1024 and I can barely keep my frames/sec. at 60 with my computer. I vote no.

Comment

Needs some widescreen love.
                    f

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      My max resolution on my monitor is 1280 X 1024 and I can barely keep my frames/sec. at 60 with my computer. I vote no.
                      spend 20 bucks at fryes electronics and get some used shit, i built my comp about 3 years ago and it does 300fps and i spent under 1k. cmon now dude, dont be THAT cheap.
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Don't do it because it will get to the point of someone buying a huge fucking monitor and dominate everything. Back in the day when there was no cap the people with the best res were the best. If you're the best you need to be the best because of skill. not because of equipment.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

that's the case already. he with the shittiest modem usually wins.

but you can't control that, so just enforce what you CAN and keep the res cap in place.
                          Last edited by PH; 02-25-2008, 11:19 PM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i might play again were it raised
                            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            caco <ER>> duel me for it
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                              spend 20 bucks at fryes electronics and get some used shit, i built my comp about 3 years ago and it does 300fps and i spent under 1k. cmon now dude, dont be THAT cheap.
                              Thats the thing, I can't just go out and buy that shit, if I could then i wouldn't be in this situation. I know I'm not the only one either that has shitty computers. Also, I have the same question as Ajant, is the resolution change anything else in the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X