Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECT: What it means for you!

Aloha Makamaka!

Okay, As some of you may have figured out.. others may not have. I am now in charge of ECT (Event Coordination Team).

Traditionally, ECT heads worry about the weekend events. And while the weekend events are important. Trench Wars no longer has the 700+ players we used to have. Weekend events are now 40-50 players. So I have decided to worry more about leagues and how to improve to games and events.

Krazie <ER>, is currently in charge of weekend events. He is well known, well liked and has been doing a great jobs.

Kahlan is back in charge of radio. And I thank him for this undertaking.

With this said I will now post my goals for the upcoming year. These are NOT set in stone. But are a guideline. This way you as a public can see that there is progress.

TWDT is coming to a close this weekend. I want to thank Humid and PH for all the work in getting this put together.

Okay As of October 1st. TWEL will be restarted. All scores will be zeroed out. A PROPER SEASON will begin.

---I will contact the necessary people. To make this happen, And as we all know im stupidly active. So I will be available to help out. I will choose new ops within 2 weeks to help run this league.

TWL starts the 3rd -5th week of October. This will include 15 weeks of TWL work including TWDC and playoffs. If you have any questions about this league contact MirrorriM.

Approximately middle of February, TWL should have been played or be playing. I will start up TWRC(Trench Wars Racing League) After a successful run last year. We will have new maps and better working bots! This league will run approximately 8-10 weeks.

TWEL playoff lock will happen the final weekend of May. With playoff happening in June. (I realize this may conflict with some Finals. But The great thing about Duels... they can happen 24/7!

This will bring us to summer months and hopefully we will have another BWC and TWDT.

One final note: I am working with Qan on how to institute distension into TW. He will have ECT's full support. I will make news updates when I have any new information.

Have fun in Trench Wars!
    -H.M.S. Stargazer
    Last edited by H.M.S. Stargazer; 09-19-2008, 10:47 PM. Reason: I cant spell :<

Try fixing tournybot ranks? it's been messed up for 2 years+
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
      Try fixing tournybot ranks? it's been messed up for 2 years+
      Good point. Ill see what I can do. No promises.

Comment

I approve this message.

Also as Radio head, I'm looking for active hosters. We have a few but I'd like to get Radio to the point where at least Saturday and Sunday have solid 12 hours of hosting. Maybe Friday will get there, too. But I'd like to make it a goal to have hosters active enough at the right times to make it happen. Contact me in game using ?message for more information.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          Okay As of October 1st. TWEL will be restarted. All scores will be zeroed out. A PROPER SEASON will begin.
          Can you just reset the ratings but leave the records so I don't lose my win streak?

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
            Can you just reset the ratings but leave the records so I don't lose my win streak?
            Nope. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
            X