Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread where Ilya looks for love

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/m4w/915833821.html
    You seem interesting...IDK if you're full of shit or not lol but I like the way you express yourself. I'm looking for friends. I want somebody that I can talk to and chill with on a regular basis. You will find additional information about me on my myspace page. Check it out and if you're interested in chatting further email me back. www.myspace.com/jenjen7282 http://i38.tinypic.com/dmfr0l.jpg
    Well what a treat you are! I may be your match & complement as a woman, would love to meet you. I work in Buckhead 5 days a week, can meet you happy hour. I am single tall blonde, new to Atlanta from west coast looking to meet fun & exciting people. I do not have chlidren (yet!) and would also love to find "the one". Have met many that are close but not quite. Let me know! I am Aida
    Ha, your post is really funny. My guess though is that it is also complete bullshit. I bet that isn't even you in the picture, its probably some model that you found on google. Anyway, if it is real, and you want a lady to "chase," let me know and I'll send you some pictures. Lisa
    i'm leaning towards the first one. she seems like she knows what's up, and we can talk about obama and issues affecting black people. aida sounds like she could be pretty hot, but she didn't attach a picture, so she must be fat.

updates to follow.
    Last edited by Ilya; 11-12-2008, 01:54 PM.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

L O L

f

Comment

Hi,
      It's not like me to contact guys 1st, but I had to change that with you!
      Have photos and things you can have first, only wanted to know if you're
      genuine...
      If you're genuine, i'd like to chat 2 u 1st and maybe be a bit dirty on the
      phone!
      Is that OK? If it is, then i'd be happy to send you my number.
      Talk soon.
      Dannii xx
      this one might be a winner

aggressive bitches and talking dirty on the phone are 2 of my biggest turn-ons. plus she's willing to change for me, that is a must.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

with a name like dannii it must be a guy

LOL i just noticed its craigslist WTF

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/m4w/915833821.html

LOL HE LOOKS LIKE GALLELEO
        Last edited by Money; 11-12-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

lol you are right money!
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have to say, this made me laugh out loud for real bro. Keep em coming, this is gold.
            7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
            7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
            7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
            7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
            1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Roflcopter
              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

i thought ilya was gay?

Maybe its just his avatar.

ps rofl money
                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

flagged for thread of the year.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

fourth bitch gets it ilya.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Lol
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Hi
                        You sound like alot of fun Let's trade pics??? Do you date interracial???
                        - Tamara English
                        3rd black girl to reply. they just want me for my rich white money

Good evening,

Well that just seemed like a well-thought of, and ironically funny post. No, Im not an art student, and dont own any "fuck me boots" - maybe shoes..... I'm 23, 5'6", athletic, aspiring medical-something student, I hold dual degrees in Psychology and Biology. I am attractive, but a nerd at heart. Shy at first, so its your job to break me in. I havent seen anyone for sometime now, and thought this would be a place to start. I am guessing, assuming, hoping this is a real post, but I remain and will hold my pics back until I can get some further verification. I do not consider myself ugly- and even that is a harsh word. There is someone for everyone, and I prefer to remain humble in all that I do. Hope to hear back from you.

Best,
                        Lucy
                        no one likes a show-off, bitch

there is a tender soul under this jacket... i don't have steve-madden fuck me boots though...

http://i38.tinypic.com/3132dr5.jpg

Best regards,
                        Olga
                        new favorite

Comment

now i aint sayin she a gold digga, but she aint lookin for no broke jigga

Comment

hahahahahahahahha

what a bunch of dumb bitches

fantastic, keep them coming
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hi handsome meet me at Intermezzo tomorrow night at 9pm k then we head down to Midtown ps i drive a dodge stratus

Comment

Working...
                              X