Taken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken

Wow this movie looks bad ass, anyone else looking forward to it as much as i am?
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

I hope it's badass.

Nothing is as badass as Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, tho <-----
    DELETED

Comment

dear god stop making movie topics about every movie that comes out
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Why wait? There has been a dvd rip of this on the internet for 2 months now. I saw this a month ago. Pretty good movie.
        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

I normally avoid these movie threads. Everyone elses opinion on a new movie means nothing to me, but I saw this online a month or two ago. This is now my favorite movie of all time, surpassing "Black Hawk Down". Worth more than the price of a movie ticket, highly recommended.

HTF, don't mine Liquid Blue, he's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
            I normally avoid these movie threads. Everyone elses opinion on a new movie means nothing to me, but I saw this online a month or two ago. This is now my favorite movie of all time, surpassing "Black Hawk Down". Worth more than the price of a movie ticket, highly recommended.

HTF, don't mine Liquid Blue, he's simple.
            simply irresistible

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

mwah

:wub:
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

still it was a great movie. Loved the fake death part
                1. You're reading my comment
                2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                5. You're checking it now.
                6. You're smiling.
                7. You're still reading my comment.
                8. You know all you have read is true.
                10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                11. You're checking it now.
                12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

i love everything luc besson does.

this movie kicked ass

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                    This is now my favorite movie of all time, surpassing "Black Hawk Down".
                    kill yourself
                    sigpic

Comment

the movie was okay, just.. well.. I can understand why Americans would like it.. but.. meh.

Gets a 7 / 10 from me.

Comment

You can understand why Americans would like it?

Because its good?

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          the movie was okay, just.. well.. I can understand why Americans would like it.. but.. meh.

Gets a 7 / 10 from me.
                          please be more vague and condescending

I don't think there's enough of that in this thread just yet

Comment

It's because us Americans are stooopid.

So does that mean America gets a 7/10? YES WE'RE MOVING UP.
                            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by sonlox View Post
                              still it was a great movie. Loved the fake death part
                              hullo spoilaz
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X